Chapter 14

*Paige's POV*

Time flies...break is over. So here I am, sitting in the Gryffindor common room, doing nothing!

"I'm bored!" Ethan said as he flopped on to the couch next to me. He had the worst break...Reilly was moody, Ben was annoying and Tory is a baby who never shut up. I looked over at Ethan.

"We could go on an adventure..." I suggested. Ethan jumped up and smiled.

"Can we?? I mean you and I never get a Shaniqua and Baquiqui day!" I laughed at his reference to our nicknames, but he has a point...I am always with Jane, or Reilly, or Fred…never my Baquiqui.

"Yes Ethan! Let's go on an adventure!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. We ran through all the halls and finally ended up at the black lake.

"Paigey...this is our last hoo-RAH..." Ethan frowned. I looked at him, confused.

"Why?"

"Well, when I am done with school, I'm going to America." Ethan said. I frowned and hugged Ethan.

"Well let's live in the now!" I smiled at him.

__________________________(the beginning was a small filler)_______________________________

*A month later, in February*

I walked through Hogsmeade bored out of my mind. I watched all the couples being cute and giving flowers and chocolates and kissing... usually I love valentine's day, but this year it just makes me sad.

"It sucks!" Jane said as she walked next to me. I nodded and wrapped my arm around her shoulder. 

"Janey, I'm bored!" I groaned. 

"Same here," she frowned. We walked into Zonko's when I bumped into someone. 

"Reilly? I thought you and Draco were on a date," I told my redheaded friend.

"We are. Draco just stepped out for a moment so I came in here to get warm," she explained. I nodded, walking back over to Jane.

"Hi."

"Hey." A few moments later an owl came swooping in and dropped a letter into my hands. I opened the letter and smiled.

To my lovely girlfriend Paigesicles,

George and I are having a party and you, my dear, are invited! I will come and get you later today so meet me at the fountain! Also bring Jane! 

Lots of love, your epic boyfriend, Fredsicles!

I showed the letter to Jane.

"A party? Why?" Jane asked.

"It's Fred and George..." I said. She looked at me and smiled, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the fountain.

"Jane slow down!" I said to her as she began running. She was still holding my hand and I was wearing boots. I managed to trip on thin air and fall face first. Jane helped me up.

"Are you okay?" I glared at her and tried to walk forward to smack her, but when I moved my foot, pain shot through my ankle.

"OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, getting glares from everyone. Jane laughed lightly before sitting down on the bench while I sat on the ground clutching my ankle.

"Jane this isn't funny!" I yelled at her. She laughed and wiped her tears.

"It is!" She laughed. I glared at her.

"Well if I hurt my ankle how am I going to go to the party?" Jane looked at me.

"Fred will have to carry you." 

"Who am I carrying?" Fred said as he walked over towards us. His eyes instantly saw me on the floor and he ran over next to me.

"What happened?!" He asked me and Jane began to laugh again.

"Oh Dear Freddie. Miss Paigey was in such a hurry to see you she tripped and fell!" Jane said to Fred inbetween laughs. I glared at her.

"No I fell because you were pulling me!" I explained to Jane. 

"Well then... Love, would you like a lift?" Fred asked. He had an adorable smile on his face that made my heart melt. I smiled at him.

"Than would be great." He helped me stand and then I jumped onto his back. He grabbed Jane's arm and apparated out of Hogsmeade.

*At the flat*

When we landed Jane landed on her butt. Which caused me to laugh.

"PAYBACK!!!!!!" I yelled. Jane glared at me and stood up.

"Jerk!" She said to me. I was still on Fred's back when George walked into the room. He kissed Jane's cheek before looking at Fred and I.

"Why is she on your back?" George asked his twin.

"Cause she wants to be close to me." Fred said in a duh tone. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"As much as I love being close to Fred the real reason is because Jane pulled me to fast causing me to trip and hurt my ankle." I explained to George and he nodded.

"So shall we set up for the party?" Fred asked the group. We all nodded. I slowly got off Fred's back and started to limp away but Fred grabbed my waist.

"No no no. Not you!" He said turning me around so I could face him.

"And why is that?" I asked

"Well you are hurt and you are my girlfriend and no girlfriend of mine should be working." He said shooting me a cheeky grin.

"Then why am I here?" I asked him in response

"Cause I love you." He softly kissed my lips before helping me to the couch. He, Jane and George got to work while I sat there doing nothing... boring.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! this book is coming close to the end!!!!!!!!!! I am thinking about having 5-10 chapters left!! Sorry for all the slow updates but I am so busy. alrighty that is it.

Emma