Chapter 4

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Paige and Harry happy birthday to you!!" every one sang and clapped Harry and I blew out our candles and smiled at each other.
"Happy birthday Harrybear!"
"Happy birthday Paigey!" we hugged each other and helped serve the cake.
~After the party~
I walked down stairs after changing into my pajamas and showering. I walked into the sitting room and found Ginny on the couch.
"Hey gin!" I smiled at her and plopped down next to her
"Hey Paigey!" she smiled back we began a conversation until Mrs. Weasley came down
"Girls get to bed we are going to Diagon Alley tomorrow." Mrs. Weasley said she gave Ginny and I each a kiss on the cheek and then we went I our bedrooms. I walked into mine and Jane's bedroom she was still in the shower. mrs. Weasley had us decorate our rooms so it was a light blue and had a pink bed and a green bed. There were pictures of both of our families, friends and boyfriends all over the wall. I climbed into the pink bed and slowly fell asleep.
~Diagon Alley~
"Alright kids I will get all of this you go get whatever you need!" Mrs. Weasley said before walking off.
"Where do you guys want to go?" Hermione asked
"Weasley's Wizard Wheezes!" Jane and I said at the same time. Every one nodded their heads and we began to walk towards the orange building.
"Welcome to Weasley's-" Fred said
"Wizard Wheezes!" George continued
We all smiled at them and began to look around. Ginny dragged me over to the love potion.
"Doubt you will be needing that." Fred said as he walked over
"You either Ginny aren't you dating Dean thomas?" George asked as he walked next to Fred.
"What's it to you!" Ginny said before walking off she hates when her brothers get in her business. I turned my head to see Harry frowning at Ginny, he must have heard. When his eyes met mine he quickly looked away. I turned back to the twins and frowned.
"You two are idiots." I said. I began to walk away but Fred pulled me back.
"And why is that?" he said I thought for a moment I didn't want to tell them about Harry fancying Ginny because then they would tease Harry.
"Because I said so!" I frowned but Fred smiled and kissed my cheek
"Love look at your hair..." I pulled down a piece of my hair that was white like Dumbledore's. I quickly changed my hair back. I glared at Fred who where laughing and I walked up stairs to their flat. I was looking at all the pictures and smiled at the one of me and Ginny. She was on my shoulders down at the lake near the Burrow.
"I like that one." Fred pointed at a picture of me and him kissing. he slipped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. too cute! I turned around so I could face him and I began to kiss him. he slipped his tongue into my mouth and brought the kiss deeper.
"Paige! we are leaving!" Harry called from the shop. I pulled away from Fred
"Be right down." I called back I pecked Fred on the lips and began to walk away
"See you at the train station love!" Fred called and I smiled at him before leaving the flat and meeting Harry and the others. Tomorrow we leave for Hogwarts... that will be a long time without Fred.