Chapter 9

~Paige's Pov~

"Paige who are you going with?" My brother asked he is talking about Slug club party it's in 2 days and he still doesn't have a date.

"Fred... he is coming down and then he will come on the train with us." I said with a huge smile on my face I missed Fred I know I know I sound like a love sick puppy well I sorta am but who cares I'm in love!

"UGH! I can't find a date!" He complained, man for the chosen one he sure is whiney.

"Ask Luna." I recommended he looked shocked but it quickly changed into a smile.

"Paige you are a genius!!" He kissed my cheek and ran out of the common room. My stomach began to grumble so I decided to head down to the great hall for dinner. When I arrived there was a crying Ginny. I quickly ran over to her.

"Ginny what's wrong?" I asked I rubbed her back and she cried on my shoulder

"Dean broke up with me!" She cried I frowned and continued to rub her back.

"Why?" I asked her it just doesn't make sense I always thought Dean really liked her.

"He said that I didn't care about him and that I was probably cheating on him!" She was less sad now but more angry

"Ginny if you want you can hang with Fred and I at slughorn's party." I said she gave me a huge smile and hugged me.

"You are my best friend." Ginny said

"And you are mine." I said with a smile and hugged my Ginny.

2 days later

I brushed off my dress and checked my make up, all well.

"Ginny hurry up Fred is waiting!" I called to Ginny. She walked out of the bathroom and smiled

"Ready!" She said, she was wearing a beautiful black dress and her hair laid on her shoulders I was wearing a long pink dress and my hair was in an elegant bun. We linked arms and walked into the common room to meet Fred.

"Hello ladies!" Fred greeted he hugged his sister and pecked me on the lips

"Shall we?" Ginny asked Fred wrapped his arm around my waist and he put an arm around Ginny.

"Well aren't I lucky two beautiful girls!" Fred said and with that we left

At the party

As soon as we walked in Ginny went to talk to Hermione and Slughorn came over to Fred and I.

"Ah miss. Black and who is this?" Slughorn asked, as he looked Fred up and down

"Potter. And this is Fred Weasley my boyfriend." Fred shook Slughorn's hand and smiled

"It's a pleasure sir." Fred said wow who knew he had manors.

"Glad you could come! Paige have you seen your brother?" He asked me and I shook my head

"No I have not and if you could excuse me..." I grabbed Fred's hand and pulled him to a corner were we could be alone. Fred sent me a smirk.

"Something tells me you don't like him." Fred said. I rolled my eyes.

"You must be a real genius to guess that." I said sarcastically but that didn't remove the smirk on his face.

"Aw come on you know you love Me.,” he said as he slowly leaned in

 "To be honest you are sooo last season." I said with a smirk

"Shut up." Fred murmured before bringing his lips to mine. I was leaning against the wall with Fred's hands on my waist and my hand's in his hair. I opened my mouth for better access and our tongues fought for dominance which Fred won.

"Um excuse me!" Ginny said. I pulled away from Fred with a bright blush making my hair and cheeks pink.

"Hey Gin..." I smiled as I fixed my hair and dress and my lipstick which was smeared. Fred was trying to get the lipstick off him but was failing.

"Fred that is definitely your color!" Ginny smirked Fred sent a glare her way and turned towards me I licked my thumb and rubbed the lipstick of his face then fixed his hair.

"Thanks love!" Fred said and kissed my cheek

"Okay can you guys stop I am not ready to be an aunt!" Ginny said which caused me to blush once more. Ginny grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Fred she kept pulling until we reached the dance floor. Ginny ran to the DJ and then came back to me all of the sudden my favorite song that girl should be me came on. I grabbed my best friends hands and we danced to the rhythm of the song. We danced all night until Fred finally pulled me away. 

"I do believe you are my date." He said I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist so we could sway to the music. That night was perfect.

The next day which is the day they go home for break

I levitated my drunk downstairs and looked at everyone. Today we are going home for Christmas so Jane and I are going to Fred and George's flat, Harry, Ginny, Ron and Hermione are going to the burrow while Reilly and Ethan already left to go home. Fred came over and kissed my cheek.

"Let's go love birds!" Harry yelled as everyone grabbed their stuff and walked out the door. I began to lift my trunk but Fred grabbed it.

"Allow me." Fred said I kissed his cheek and followed him out the door.

On the train

Fred and I managed to get our own compartment so I was stretched out on Fred's lap while he played with my hair.

"Fred besides going to the Burrow for Christmas What are we doing?" I asked Fred looking up into his brown eyes. He smiled down at me.

"Absolutely nothing!" He said and I smiled

"Good!" I snuggled into his lap and closed my eyes. This will be a good vacation!

*****************************************************************

Yay I updated!! I hope you guys liked this chapter!

Xx 

Emma