Chapter 2

Olivia's P.O.V

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Liv, I-I mean Princess Olivia...." he said and I couldn't think, " It's Gone..... or I misplaced it or something!" I said and ran past him, and he shut the door, " What are talking about?" He said as he followed me to his room, " I-It was a necklace, a necklace that had a rose."  I said panicking around the apartment, until he stopped me and looked at me.

" Shhh, Trust me it's not here or I would of found it already, who said it was here?" He assured me and looked at him and froze, " uh, um H-Hunter said it was here." She said trying to calm down and I smiled, " Wait why would Hunter say it was here?" He said and that's when Hunter texted me and said it was in my room all along.

" I think your brother set this up?" I said and she shook her head, " Yeah, I see that now, I better go." I said as I went back to the door and grabbed onto the doorknob, as I heard him behind me, " I wish you would believe me, I wish I could tell you how I felt without you thinking I cheated on you, Anthony set me up, but if you choose to marry him then I'm happy for yo-" he said and I turned around and placed my hands on his shoulders and kissed him.

He didn't hesitate and kissed me back until he backed away," Are you sure this is even right?" He said as he looked at me, and I smiled, " Is it wrong if it feels right?" I said and he shook his head, " Y-You are getting married to Anthony...." he said or really telling me, " Oh yeah your right, and he does it WAYYYY Better than You ever did..." I said as I went towards the door and went to open the door, until He stopped it and slammed his hand against the door to shut it, then spun me towards him and I could see the jealousy in his Brown Eyes.

He picked me up and pushed me against the wall, and kissed me, and I ran my fingers through his hair which made him groan, " Y-You Are Mine, R-Right Here, Right Now!" He said and kissed my neck, which made me moan as he made love bites which I knew good and well I would regret in the morning. " I-Is That A T-Threat or a P-Promise!" I asked as I knew what he was gonna say, " A Promise!" He informed me and slowly moved my dress strap down my shoulder.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"OLIVIA!" I heard Kelsey snap me out of my thoughts, " Yeah, What?" I said not knowing what was going on, " Positive on all three test, You're Pregnant!" She said loud with excitement and I couldn't get two weeks out of my head. " Oh My God!" I said surprised as she was, "What am I going to do?" I said as someone walked in, " What is going on?" Hunter said as he walked in and he saw Kelsey holding a pregnancy test, " Don't Tell Me?" He said a little frightened and she quickly put it down, " What No, Not Mine, Try The Girl That Is Frozen In Her Shoes Right Now...."

She said and he looked at me, " Really, Wait You and A-" he said and I shook my head, " I made up that lie to make him jealous." I said and he looked at Kelsey and then back at me, " Joshua? Woah! Does He Know?" He asked and I looked at him, " No, I just found out, I mean I sort of figured but wanted to make sure I wasn't nervous, but yeah I can't believe this is happening!" I said and he looked at me, " Honestly I'm not mad, I would of if it was Anthony's but I'm happy for you Sis!" He said and smiled a little knowing my brother had my back.

" My problem is telling Mom and Dad, and Michael, because they will not be happy, and I don't even know what Joshua will do? " I said scared again, " Well just take one thing at a time..." he said and sat on my bed, " Plus my dad will get mad at Joshua a little bit but he will be happy for you I know he will...." Kelsey said, and smiled and I felt a little better knowing.