Chapter 4

Olivia's P.O.V

We were sitting in the hospital talking to Joshua's Nana, and she was telling me all about Joshua when he was little, and I could tell he was a little bit embarrassed , but I enjoyed learning that he was always a good kid. That's until his sister Claire needed to talk to Joshua, " I'll be right back, I promise..." he said and walked out the room, that's when his nana called my name, " Olivia..." she softly said as I stood up and went over to her bed side.

" Yes Ma'am." I said and she slightly smiled and grabbed my hand and put it on my stomach. "This baby is lucky to have two people that will love it." She said to me and I was surprised that she knew, " J-Joshua doesn't know, I just found out..." I said and she looked at me and placed her hand beside her. " You need to tell him sweetheart, he won't leave, he might need time, but he won't leave." She said reassuring me.

" Hey I'm back!" He said as he walked in the room. " Hey..." I said still trying to process what his Nana knew, that's when he smiled, " Me and Olivia are going to leave, Winter is going to come in and talk alright?" He said and I waved bye and walked out, as I heard her tell Joshua she needed to tell me something, so I went to the car and waited for him. 

I waited for about 5 minutes until he finally got to the car and buckled up, " What?" I asked and I looked at him, " We haven't really said we are together or anything I mean most people think we are?" He said and I smiled, " Hunter and Kelsey and Michael are not most people that's three people, but why are you bringing that up." I asked and smiled slightly.

" I told my Nana, and my mom today that You are My Girlfriend, without even thinking about what you think we are?" He said trying to find the correct words, " As long as I can call you my Boyfriend, we are all good!" I said smiling  thinking about it and that's when he kissed me and I kissed back, " I-I'm Pregnant..." I said between kisses, and he stopped and looked stunned, " W-What, Wait?" He said not processing it, " I found out this morning, with Kelsey, and Hunter, and your Nana knows, not sure how but she knows...." I said as I messed with my necklace.

" Wait Wouldn't it be Anthony's?" He asked trying to make sense, " I never had sex with Anthony, I said that to make you jealous and I ran out of birth control, so yeah that sums up everything." I said and he looked at me, " Please say something?" I said scared I messed up, " We are going to be Parents, I'm gonna be a Dad, Your Dad and Michael and Hunter are going to murder Me!"

He said panicking a little, and I grabbed his hand, " My Dad will have to deal with it and Michael is not going to murder you, maybe lecture you, but Hunter is on our side so he won't hurt you either." I said and looked at me and calmed down. " We Got This! We Can Be Parents!" He said and I smiled a little, " We Can, I'm going to be a Mom, you think I can be a mom and not a Queen anymore...." I said joking a little.

" I doubt it, but you will be a Really Good Mom, if that makes you feel any better." He said and I felt more better than when I found out the news. " Just so we are aware, my family has more girls." He said and I laughed, " I'm fine with a daughter!" I said and he looked at me, " Fine but I will have a son someday!" He said and I looked at him, " Alright, I'll but good luck if all we have is daughters." I said laughing, and he turned the car on, " Laugh all you want Princess Liv!" He said as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Never Told You ( Sequels to Forbidden Love)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें