Chapter 3

Joshua's P.O.V

I was at work when I got a call from my mom, called telling me that my Nana is getting really sick and she wanted me to fly down and see my Nana before she passes away. I haven't been home in almost 3 years.... I didn't ever think about going back, because I was worse in California, I was getting into trouble and getting put in juvenile detention when I was in school. I thought leaving was the best thing, but I guess visiting wouldn't be terrible, plus this would be my last time seeing my Nana.

I heard the bell of the door which meant someone walked into the library, I looked up and I saw Olivia, and she smiled slightly and then stopped in front of the desk. " Hey..." she said so softly, sort of like something was on her mind, " Hey" I said and that's when she started to speak. " I-" she started to say, but I interrupted her.... " So I've got to go back to California, My Nana is really sick, and I need to be there with my family, I'm sorry what were you going to say...." I said and ran my fingers through my hair because I still couldn't believe I'm going back home.

" Um, I will go with you, escape the Princess life for a little, and meet your f-family." She said as she shrugged her shoulders. " Don't worry, my family is all nice, I have a lot of sisters, no brothers, just a warning." I said smiling and laughing a little. Which made her smile, " Well good to know, and I will tell Michael we will leave after you get off of work." She informed me then texted Michael.

" Thank You, I don't know what I would do without you." I said to her and kissed her cheek, " I know I'm the best person in the world." She said and I smiled, " Keep telling yourself that Princess!" I said joking and she rolled her eyes. " So what did your parents say?" I said and she looked at me and froze, " About what?" She said sort of scared, " The Run Away Bride?" I said quoting what she said this morning.

" Ohhhhh, That, they are beyond mad to the point they reminded me about it and I left, and now I'm here talking to you." She said and smiled and laughed, " That sounds about right, I'm just surprised they are not planning to kill me for barging in the chapel like I did and ran out with you." I said as I shook my head, " At Least Not Yet!"

She said and seems sort of serious, " That's awesome, Not Yet, not No you're safe, or I love you, just Not Yet!" I said and she laughed, " I mean you are still alive and hoping you don't die any time soon, so yeah...... Not Yet...." she said and I smiled and went to go put books away. While she looked through the books to see what good books were on the shelf. As I admired her from a far, " My Future Wife" is all that went through my head when I looked at her.

After I got off of work I went to my place and packed my bag and then went to the palace and Olivia packed her's then we got on the private plane and flew to California to be with my family. As we got to California I introduced my family to Olivia and we went to see my Nana. Let's just say my Nana really liked Olivia, and was happy to see me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I know that was short but there's more in the next chapter 💕