"𝖎 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚.."

𝙜!𝙥, 𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 ☨___

𝙜!𝙥, 𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 ☨
___

"ugh Billie stop leaving your fucking socks everywhere!"  I yell down the stairs, as I held a white laundry basket in my hand.

I had to go around the whole fucking house picking up billies dirty musty socks. "what?" She says to me coming up the stairs.

"You heard me stop leaving your black ass socks everywhere, like how the fuck do your socks get that fucking dirty and stanky like is that even fucking normal, like your motherfucking athletes feet having ass like you can at least put them in a neat pile got the whole house smelling like yo smelly ass feet, I'm the one that gotta wash all this shit."

She just stood there and stared at you, not knowing what to say to your rant. You look up at her to see her smirking holding in her laugh.

You just laughed at her seeing the look on her face and she ended up starting to laugh because You were was laughing.

"like I can't stand your sexy ass!" You say looking into her blue eyes her hair flipped to the side. "then get on your knees." She says sounding serious all of a sudden.

Her smirk never leaving her face. "bitch no-" I say to her. She giggled a bit before saying, "It wasn't a question." She says smiling at me

I stared at her for a second then I sat the laundry basket down, and kneeled down in front of her. "I fucking hate you." I say looking up at her, before pulling down her sweats, along with her boxers.

I took her length into my hand pumping it a bit before kitty licking it teasing her. "stop." She says. I put 5 inches into my mouth going slow.

She grabs my kinky ass hair, holding it tightly in a messy ponytail.

She stuffed every inch into my mouth her dick hitting the back of my throat. I gagged a bit, she pulled out just to stuff it all in my mouth again.

She thrusts in and out of my mouth  now face fucking me, saliva dripping down my chin. She speeds up, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. " fuckkk!" She yelled. "mmphh." I moaned against her.

"tell me how much you hate me..."  she said. I just moaned more of course not being able to speak. "come on y/n I can't hear you....fucking slut."

I just stared at her, or tried to. Looking at her face distort as she was about to finish.
She pulled back out my mouth and told me to "spit" I did of course, and she began to jack her self off into my face. "Shit!" She yells before nutting on my lips.

I get up off my knees and she just looks at me like I'm stupid. "what?" I ask her.

"were not done..." she simply said.