𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖑𝖚𝖙

𝙜𝙭𝙜, 𝙨𝙪𝙗 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 ✞───

𝙜𝙭𝙜, 𝙨𝙪𝙗 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 ✞
───

I laid Billie down softly on my bed, I continued to kiss her slowly taking off her shirt as I did. My hand made its way under the skirt she was wearing, and up her thigh.

Naturally she propped it up allowing me to gain more access. I began to rub her through her panties, whilst now sucking harshly on her neck and chest.  Soft moans began to pour out of her mouth.

"Y/n please." She moans. "Patience." I whisper into her ear.

Once I'm satisfied with what I've done to her neck I slowly slide her panties off from underneath her skirt. Her pink pussy glistens from arousal.

She stares at me as I run two fingers between her slit gathering some of her juices. I stuff my fingers into her mouth making her taste herself.

She pulls me into another sloppy kiss, before letting out a loud moan as I stuff the exact same two fingers into her aching hole. I quickly pumped my fingers in and out of her. "HOLY...Fuck!" She almost screams.
"That feel good?" I ask her. "Yesss, shit I'm going to cum!" She says loudly.

"Not yet." I say removing my fingers. I get off of her and run over to my closet rampaging through are toys retrieving a dildo.

I get back on the bed and push the dildo into her. "oh fuck!" She moans. She grabs the sheets, as I thrust the toy in and out of her at a fast pace. I look up at her and kiss her one last time before saying "𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩." My words must've sent her over the edge, because she let out a loud scream her cum covering the thick dildo.

A/n: short and sweet. kinda. I don't like this lmao. this is horrible. deleting later.