𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖊

𝙜!𝙥, 𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 ☨

𝙜!𝙥, 𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 ☨

(Before you read - A/n:  Do the last chapter I explained that I wasn't going to be updating this book until I could understand what was going on with all the rumors and stuff going around about Billie, and well you guys were quick to explain in the comments I'm still kinda confused but I'm going to finish this book anyways since I have so many ideas. )

━━

You and Billie were once in a relationship until she just decided to ghost you.

You could've sworn your relationship with her was great or so you thought, when you really thought about you and billies past relationship you remembered that every time you and her were around a group of friends she would act like you and her weren't together.

Like she was embarrassed to be seen with you, like she wanted to keep you a secret.

But after that realization you still stayed with her, then that's when she all of a sudden ghosted you.

Then you developed a hatred for Billie, and Billie started to hate you.

You both knew deep inside you loved each other dearly but on the outside you both refused to show it.

But none of this explains why you were being pinned against a random bathroom wall by the blonde chick.

All you remember is coming to a party that your friend was hosting for her birthday, but to your surprise Billie had gotten an invitation also.

You could tell she was out of it, but you had no room to judge because you were too.

"You know y/n I really fucking hate you." She lied, as you backed into the bathroom wall that she somehow brought you in.

"I hate how good you look, I Hate how you know how to dress, every time we use to go outside together I swear I saw all those fucking men looking at you biting their lip, watching your every move."

"I hate how I want you all to myself. I hate how I'll never have you all to myself. But most Importantly I hate how hot you sound when your screaming my name, I hate how much it turns me on to see my cum dripping from your hole." She says to me leaning down and whispering the last part in my ear.

She slowly rises back up making direct eye contact with me, I just stared at her listening to what she had to say knowing that what she really wanted to say those 3 words.

But she refused to let anything genuinely nice leave her mouth.

"I fucking hate you too now all of a sudden you want to say all this shit why did you ghost me for so many months huh?!" I slurred I began to walk away not wanting to hear any more bs that was about to come from her mouth.

She grabbed my hand and I stopped in my tracks. "Who said I was done though?" I tried to pull away from her but she would not let me go again, not this time.

She pulled me towards her chest the space between us closing she wrapped her free hand around my neck now I was forced to stare into her face. "Billie let me go your just going to fuck me and leave me again."

"I promise I won't this time." She said looking straight into my eyes, our lips smashed into each other, her hands falling onto my hips.

She pulls me closer deepening the kiss. Her hand sneakily slips under my dress and into my red thong. She slowly rubs my clit.

I whimper into her mouth. "Bil, I need more Billie." I tell her as she break the heated kiss to begin to mark my neck.

"I know sluts like you need to be full." She whispers into my ear.

"Turn around."

I do as she says my butt showing just for her to see . She pulls my thong all the way off and places her hand in the center of my back making me arch a bit more.

She pulls down her shorts and boxers her dick standing straight up.

I could feel her slowly sink into me, even though we've done this before it felt like the first time it always feels like the first time with Billie.

"Shit y/n, tell me why I shouldn't nut in you right now and make you have my child?"

"Because your not responsible-" I was cut off as she started to move faster inside of me. She's slapped her hand over my mouth as a loud moan escaped.

"your fucking suffocating me y/n."

I take one of my hands off the wall to pull her hand off my mouth a bit to speak.

"b-Billie slow down I'm going to-"

"Do it."

I came all over her my knees beginning to get weak.

Billie didn't lag that far behind as she continued thrust in and out faster.

She quickly pulls out and jerks herself off her cum coating my back side.

Billie actually cleaned me up and helped me out of the bathroom. She ended up giving me a ride home and which I fell asleep during the car ride.

But that's al I remember when I woke up that morning I was in my room. Guessing Billie must have carried me inside my apartment and laid me down.

I sat up in my bed noticing a note laid on my dresser. I picked it up and slowly unfolded it.

Reading it, the letter said:

I love you,

- billie.

I hadn't noticed at first but tears actually started to pour out of my eyes.

But she couldn't have loved me that much because it had been 2 months since that night 2 whole months without a word from Billie. I called her so many times texted her thousands of times trying to check and see if she was alright no response.

The crazy part is I don't even know if she's dead or alive that all changes though when she showed up at my door one day standing there with yellow roses...