𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖐 🚰

𝙜!𝙥, 𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 ☨___

𝙜!𝙥, 𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 ☨
___

I woke up out of my sleep because I was having a pretty disturbing dream. It wasn't a nightmare or anything though it was more like a sexual dream and it wasn't about a boy it was about this girl and she had a penis which is impossible.

And she kind of looked like my stepsister. But anyways as I sat up in my bed I began to get thirsty.

I slowly got out of my bed my long gown covering my once exposed legs. I put on my slides and begin to walk down the stairs while rubbing my eyes.

Once on the the first floor I go into the kitchen, and into the fridge. I grab the pitcher of red sweet kool aid out the fridge, as I was sitting it down on the counter somebody literally covered my mouth from behind me and then wrapped there arm around my throat.

"Calm down." The person said from behind me. "it's only me babe." The person said, there voice now sounded quite familiar. "b-billie..?" I question. She quickly turned around and put me on the edge of the sink. "what are you doing up this late?" She asks me.

I could barley even say anything as her appearance took me by surprise. She was only wearing a bra and psd underwear. "I -I was just getting some-" she cut me off mid sentence "are you sure your not just horny?" She says out of the blue. "You were moaning my name in your sleep and you kind of woke me up, have you forgotten we share the same room?"

I was literally speechless and lowkey nervous. Her big breasts were turning me on so much, I could feel my panties getting damper as I stared at her body. My eyes traveled down her body slowly examining her chest, her toned stomach and her-

"eyes up here princess." She said roughly grabbing my chin forcing me to stare into her blue eyes.

She removed her hand and slowly slid it under my gown inching it up my thigh, as her touch alone made me cream my panties.

When she finally reached my panties she slowly pulled them down from underneath my gown. "Really y/n? You still wear Panties from justice...?" My eyes widened at her comment,

My mom wouldn't let me wear thongs or any other revealing panties just yet. (A/n: they sound like minors...Jesus Christ.)

"You know you act so innocent y/n... but I know that your really a little needy whore who wants to be fucked right now." I bit my lip as I hear what she says.

She gets in between my legs, still standing up. My hands grip the edges of the sink/counter as her finger slowly slides between my folds gathering some of my juices. She sticks her finger into my mouth forcing me to taste myself.

She leans in towards my ear and whispers "do you want this y/n..?" She asks seductively.

"y-yes." I whimper. "are you going to take this dick like a good girl..?" I stay quiet as I'm guessing her length was really big.

Her hand quickly wraps around my throat, when I didn't answer her question in time. "I can't hear you princess..."

"YES..!" I screamed as she finally slid into my tight hole. "holy shit! your so tight baby..."

She slowly slid in out of me, wet noises filled the kitchen. "f-faster..!" I managed to get out. "Don't tell me what to do y/n..." she says.

She pulls out and quickly takes me off the counter and turns me around my ass now in the air. She re-enters me again and out of no where her slow thrusts speed up. "is this what you want? huh y/n?? you just want me to treat you like the little slut you are."

Her fast thrusts manage to speed up somehow so now she was full on pounding my pussy. "fuck! Your going to make me cum bil!" I moan loudly. "hold it mamas I'm close too." She says from behind me.

She puts my leg on the kitchen counter now thrusting inside of me from a different angle. She gathers my hair into a ponytail and pulls it back so she could see the faces I was making.

My eyes started to roll back as my orgasam came crashing down. My legs began to shake violently as it did. I tightened myself around her length and I'm guessing that triggered her orgsam also. "FUCK! I'm cumming!" She groans loudly I feel her shoot her hot seed deep inside of me.

As she pulled out and let go of me I almost immediately fell onto the floor. She catches me of course and holds me by my
waist. "Woah,woah... you okay princess?" I nod my head up and down ensuring that I was fine. "Here." She grabs the kool aid that I came down here in the first place for and gives it to me.

I take a sip and she sets it back down on the counter...
_______________________________

The next morning I woke up in my bed, an in the same gown. I'm assuming everything that happened last night was a dream only thing is that Billie slept in the corner of the room in her twin sized bed half naked with the same bra and underwear on from my dream.

"Y/N! BILLIE! Breakfast is ready!" My mom yells from downstairs.

I get up out my bed only to fall face first on to the fucking floor. "ow."

Last night wasn't a dream...

_______________________

A/n: I didn't even proofread this. Anyways I want to delete the other chapters in this book and start over I feel like they are very cringe.