Chapter One: Min Yoongi?? Who?

⚠️Trigger-Warning⚠️
There's going to be a lot of cussing so I'm just warning you now please don't report if you don't like it thank you kindly Also it's going to be a long chapter.🙏🏼 ⚠️

So I hope you enjoy this new fanfic!

Jimin hated that he had to come to the university so early in the morning. He parks his car near the entrance, as he gathered his things before heading to the large building.

Before entering the building he couldn't help but presumed that it was going to be another boring day. Just by the way the professors were looking at him. He groaned softly. He looked at his watch and realized it was still quite early, so he wasn't going to waste his time by finding his class.

So Instead of staying in the classroom for an hour or so, he went to the library. As soon as he entered the room, he found a table that was next to the window, giving him a perfect view of the entire university.

He wasn't looking for anyone particularly, but out of everyone a certain Platinum-haired caught his attention.

Jimin squitted his eyes

He wanted to tell Jungkook everything once he made sure that this was Min Yoongi. The Min Yoongi that Namjoon was talking about.

He gets up and follows him with his eyes, realizing that he's with a gorgeous brown-haired girl who seems to be distressed. He gasps when he sees the woman slap him and rushes off. Jimin watches the young man that suspects to be Yoongi hurries off to who knows where. Probably embarrassed that they cause a scene

  He seemed perfect for the maknae, he grabbed his phone out before he was completely out of sight and took a picture, but unfortunately, it was blurry. So, he deleted the photo and was hoping that he can somehow run into him.

His eyes widened when Yoongi comes inside the library, sitting down two tables away from him, a few minutes later rubbing his cheek.

He didn't want it to be obvious that he was taking his picture, so he had to be really subtle and be quick yet he had to make sure the picture was of good quality.

He had to send it to his best friend Taehyung

MinMin: Hey best friend who is this guy? What's his name? And why is he so fucking hot!

                Taehyungie: that's Min Yoongi, he's best friends with Namjoonie Hyung, your timing was spot on btw

MinMin: Question is he gay? Is he seeing someone? What's his deal?

             Taehyungie: You're blunt as ever. But to answer your question he's straight as they come, but I heard he just broke up with someone not too long ago, word travelers very fast. Yoongi is very popular in the music industry. So I'm sure he isn't looking for anything right now.