Chapter Two: The Boy In Black

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. This is how I picture how Jungkookie would pout

___Flashback To The Conversation That Jungkook Had With Namjoon About The Breakup______

                                        ~*~

"Namjoon...I don't get it, what did I do for Hobi to break up with me... I'm so confused. One minute we're happy and in love......then the next thing I know, we're not. It's been two months since I heard from him. What did I do so wrong Joonie? How can he throw five years away like I'm nothing. I just don't understand." the younger sounded like a kicked puppy.

"Hey......Joonie......" Someone said as they barged in. Hobi's eyes widened. What was Jungkook doing here? Hobi slowly put the flowers and chocolate behind his back and stood somewhere off towards the corner very awkwardly.

Jungkook gasped as he saw the one person that he's loved for the past five years walk past him like he was nothing.  From what he can tell, he felt like the breakup didn't even phase him, and that's what made his heartbreak even more.

The worst part of it all was when he noticed that the flowers and chocolate weren't addressed to him. It was addressed for someone else. He couldn't make the name out which angered him more.

Jungkook looked away." I'll just go." He couldn't take it, act as if everything was okay. He felt like he didn't deserve that at all whatsoever. He didn't even know what was more frustrating than anything else. Not knowing things or Having Hobi act like he was a complete stranger. I guess that is what breakups do to a person.

Namjoon didn't want him to go, they were in the middle of a conversation.

Namjoon didn't want him to ever feel like he was out of place, despite the status of their relationship.

"Bunny please don't go. Hobi was just going to be in the studio. We can still hang out. You guys don't even have to talk to each other. It'll be like he's not even here."

Jungkook shook his head as much as that sounded like a good idea, it was going to be awkward for Jungkook. The younger was going to know that he was there. Hobi hurt him enough as it was and he didn't need to be reminded of it. He didn't need to be reminded that Hobi was in a new relationship. He didn't need to be reminded that Hobi was happy with a person that wasn't him. How could he act all fine and dandy while he was out here hurting?

It didn't make sense to him, and that's what made things so frustrating, almost to the point of wanting to pull his hair out. He didn't need to hear how much he was falling for this person. That should've been him that Hobi was supposed to brag about. Not someone else.

Yet Namjoon wanted him to stick around with someone that didn't want him. He wanted him to stick around and hear how happy he was. How cruel can he be?

So as you can tell he was bitter about this and there was no denying it.

He didn't want to be labeled as a clingy ex that hung out with him because he had mutual friends .  He understood that some people would become best friends with their exes but with him, he took it more on a personal level. He gave him everything only to be face with disappointment.

It was bad enough Namjoon couldn't pick a side and see how his best friend was in the wrong. Why couldn't Hobi understand that? He was very important to him, so what did Jungkook do so wrong.

Jungkook loved him with all his heart and yet Hobi decided to break it. Break it like it was nothing and he didn't give him an explanation. Nothing, no communication just 'Jungkookie we need to break up.'