Chapter 3: Kookie Why Are you So Fucking Big?!

⚠️trigger warning: a lot of cursing ⚠️

Enjoy!!

"Yoongi-ah, you need to go home for a while. You've been here for ten hours straight. Go get something to eat." he heard a deep voice coming from the doorway.

Yoongi looked up and playfully groaned as he softly laughed. "Gukkie, You know I can't leave this song unfinished."

Yongguk rolled his eyes. "Yoonie, you practically own this building, no one ever comes in here. I'm still confused as to why you share this studio with me," he muttered to himself as he was going off-topic, but Yoongi heard him anyways.

"Because you're great at what you do. I wouldn't want you anywhere else. I'd be foolish to let you go to some fucked up company that treats you like shit. Here you're free to produce as much music as you want. I don't have to worry about you doing something that will jeopardize our relationship. You have helped me multiple times just with about anything. You're good at what you do Hyung. Don't question whether or not you belong here, because you do."

Yongguk walks into their studio and gently pulls his hands up to his chest, batting his eyelashes to maintain his serious expression which he failed miserably.

"Do you want to hold my hand as we gaze at the stars, confessing our dying love for each other? While we have a romantic dinner on the beach as we make out?" He says mockingly as he's making the kissing noises.

He can't help but burst out laughing when Yoongi makes a disgusted face. "Awwww, what am I not your type??"

Yoongi laughs as he rips his grip away and starts grabbing his things. " Bro.....just go away." He laughs. This was how they fooled around when it was just the two of them.

Yoongi wasn't going to be left alone, so he had no choice, but to follow the olders demands anyways.

"Fine, I'm not leaving because you told me to, but because I'm hungry." Yoongi stuck out his tongue as he pushed his chair towards the older. Yongguk laughed softly, if only people knew how childish Min Yoongi was.

Yongguk sat down. " Speaking of music, how's it going with that kid that you have to work with? I heard that you have a huge ass crush on him." Yongguk bluntly said.

Yoongi stopped as he listened to the older ramble on. Just straight to the point as always.

" Listen, I'm not against people who are gay, but from what I can tell, you're attracted to him." Yoongi shook his head ready to argue, but the older rolled his eyes.

"It's just the way you talk about how attractive he is to you and it's like I already know who he is, and I haven't even met the kid. So why not give him a chance? If you're questioning things you haven't done before??"

Yoongi groaned. There's that statement again. Why does everyone want him to give Jungkook a chance?

"As I told Namjoon, I'm not into men. I'm still in love with Ji-Eun,"

"Yeah, but she cheated on you, bro. You gave her your heart, you were faithful until the very end and she's laid up with some dude in you're own dorm. What the fuck is that shit?"

Yoongi stopped packing his things and leaned against the desk and folded his arms. He didn't like how he was bad-mouthing her but remained quiet. He looked away with frustration.

"Yes, that may be true, but the feelings I have for her don't stop. How can I be upset if I was away a lot." Yoongi admitted to himself. " I was the one that drove her away. So I'm happy she's with someone else. But I'll admit there is something about Jungkook that I like. I can't deny that but I don't like change. I'm just not used to that kind of affection and that scares the fuck out of me. It just scares me that I might like him. Gukkie? What am I supposed to do?"