Chapter 4: Namjoon Why Did You Come Back Here?

𝘈/𝘕: 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨  𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦  𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘣𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨  𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥.

A/N: I'm Having a huge writer's block with this story so this will be the last chapter for now

~*~

𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘠𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴  𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺.

After a few days, of trying to understand why the younger had left; he didn't have any luck in finding the answer that he was looking for, so eventually he gave up.

What was he supposed to do? Where was he supposed to start looking? The one thing that he missed the most was when the younger would do almost anything to get his attention.

This was rare and, unusual for the older to get attached to someone so quickly. It was rare that we would take it this hard as if someone close to him died.

He felt foolish that he let his guard down when everything was screaming not to trust him, screaming that he would regret it. That it would be him that would be hurt in the end but he decided to go against it anyways.

He had very few people he could trust and the one person he wanted to trust the most, left.

How do you recover from that?

Yoongi didn't take it well when he rushed to find the younger's apartment empty. This was what he was afraid of. Jungkook wasn't supposed to leave him like this. How can he leave him now when he's deeply in love with him? How can someone be this cruel? He made it crystal clear that he didn't like change.

He was perfectly fine with just working and finishing his schooling, after being in a long relationship with his ex-girlfriend. Who he loved very dearly.

He didn't need any distraction, but here he was missing a big lug that made his day better and brighter.

Even if it was one date, he enjoyed being near him. He felt like they were compatible with each other. There were moments that didn't talking.. All they really needed was to be near each other and that was fine with him.

Out of the five months, since Jungkook had left Yoongi hasn't gone outside, there was no point.

Yongguk would come around to check on him, but he didn't like that Yoongi never came around the studio anymore. So he made sure the younger was still breathing.

"Yoongi, what can I do to make you get out of bed? It's been five months since you did anything ..." Yongguk thought out loud.

Yongguk was very upset that there wasn't much he could do, but stay by his side and take care of the younger.

"Here, I know you don't want to go outside, so I went ahead and got your mail for you." The younger looked at him doey-eyed.

"So if you can, can you go outside please 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘪𝘳?" he asked politely.

Yoongi wasn't in the mood to argue, so he did what the older told him to do.

The older put on an old sweater and made his way to the balcony. He sat on the rocking chair and looked at every piece of mail he received.