🥀 Unhinged🥀

⚠️ warning ⚠️
Gore, blood, and human torture.
I got into an argument with my mom before writing this chapter was in a foul mood. Probably helped

Michael flinched at the sound of flesh tearing and bones snapping. Two bodies lay sliced open in the basement of Ashton's home and Michael was stuck between busting a nut and vomiting. He watched as Ashton and Calum tore into the girls, their bodies twitching in pain as the two males giggled. Luke calmly walked about, sterilizing as they went, careful not to miss anything. Ashton pulled a dagger from one of the girls eye, blood burst from the wound, spattering across his tan face. Michael gagged, turning away from the gory scene.
" oh princess, was that too much?" Ashton mocked.
Michael shuddered at a series of loud snaps followed by laughter.
"Bring 'em over."
Michael squeaked as Luke gently nudged Michael within range of his two friends and the bodies. Michael moaned at the sight of Ashton and Calum, their bare chests shimmering with sweat and blood. Both boys wore black skinnys and Michael was kinda hoping those would come off soon.
Ashton griped Michael's forearm and dragged him over to the second girl. She was still breathing, but barley. Michael felt a twinge of guilt as he gazed at her porcelain face, her dirty blonde hair matted in sweat, dirt and blood. Her hooded chocolate browns focused on him, and a tear slipped down her face. The ball gag moved gently up and down in her mouth, her nostrils flaring. Her stomach was torn wide open, her liver, kidneys, and other organs lay on an operating tray next to her. Calum stood by where her feet used to be, watching Michael closely. Ashton smiled as he put on a pair of black surgical gloves, helping Michael into a pair of his own. He pushed a scalpel in Michael's hand and pulled the skin over the girl's stomach back a bit more. Michael's reflex flared and he swallowed with an audible gulp.
Ashton reached around Michael and without warning snapped two of the girls ribs. Blood splashed across Michael's face as he cried out with the girl, her body heaving upwards with pain as her muffled screams filled his ears.
"This, Michael my sweet baby, is a spleen. It filters the blood of toxic chemicals, and helps fight infection. Calum and I want you to remove it."
Michael whimpered as Ashton kissed his cheek, unable to tare his eyes away from the mess in front of him.
"W-why m-me." Michael's voice was barley a whisper as he turned his wide eyes to Calum.
"Because you asked for this, but you never really get your hands dirty. It's time to up your status Babe." Calum smiled, and Michael swore the room temperature dropped.
"If I d-do this-"
"She wants you too!"
Michael looked up at Ashton in shock and confusion. Even Luke looked a little lost as he began to pile up the blood soaked rags and clothes to be washed, then burned.
"Michael, she's hurt and in pain. She doesn't want you to help. She wants this to end. Take her spleen and then we'll end her. Together."
"T-together."
Michael zoned out as the girl shook her head, desperately trying to get through the seemingly soft male.
"Tonight, afterwards, well show you how proud we are of you. Just take the spleen." Ashton kissed Michael's jaw, before releasing the small male.
Michael seemed stuck in his head, his eyes glossed over as the three males waited for him to make his move.
The girl relaxed as soft green eyes looked down at her, tears falling from his pretty emerald eyes.
"Don't worry, I'll be as quick as I can."
Michael did his best to block out her screams, and Ashton kept his promise.
They finished together. And by god it was beautiful.

Michael was quite as he sat in the bathtub, his eyes empty as he stared at the white tiles on the wall

Michael was quite as he sat in the bathtub, his eyes empty as he stared at the white tiles on the wall. His head jerked back as Luke washed his hair, using shampoo and a cap full of bleach he had dissolved in the bath water. The water was slightly pink but only noticeable if you really looked. Michael closed his eyes as Luke rinsed his hair, shuddering as violent images invaded the space behind his eyes. He sat still as Luke hauled him up and out of the tub, wrapping his Precious angel in a towel before pulling the plug in the tub. Michael walked numbly into Ashtons bedroom and sat heavily on the bed. The towel slipped and covered him Precariously. He crawled up to the pillows but didn't have the energy to get under the covers.
Michael passed out with hardly a thought, and didn't stir when three bodies finally joined him long after the stars had kissed the sky.

🥺🥺😭
Sorry this took so long.
I just haven't been feeling inspired lately🙁