🥀Imbalanced🥀

Michael sat at his desk attempting to focus on his Maths as his three best friends messed about his room. Ashton Irwin was a senior, but probably wouldn't graduate. He was charming and had a heart of gold, but also no father and an alcoholic Mum. To much responsibility, not enough time to be a kid. Michael met him through English tutoring. Surprisingly Ashton was stellar when it came to English. Calum Hood moved in next door in the fourth grade and since then him and Michael have been inseparable. Michael can't remember a time before Calum and he liked it that way. Lucas Hemmings was in a class with Calum that Michael wasn't and so the two really only hung out with each other after school. They we're still iffy about each other but slowly warming up to each other.
"Calum get off of me" Ashton whined, shoving at the stocker male.
"Then delete that photo of me!" Calum grabbed Ashton's wrists and pinned them above his head, grinning down at the older male.
"You guys s-shouldn't be so l-loud." Luke stuttered, eyes darting between a clearly frustrated Michael and the two on his bed.
Calum snorted forcefully, collecting phlegm and spit. He began to lower the thick concoction towards Ashton's face, who in turn began to squeal like a girl.
" Luke! Mikey! HELP!! OH MY GOD, Calum hey, no-"
"SHUT UP" Michael yelled, flinging his pencil and grabbing his head.
"Michael?!? You alright buddy?"
All four boys turned to look at Michael's father who was hovering inside the door way.
"Yeah, this math is just.... confusing." Michael finished lamely, trying his best to ignore the sniggering idiots on his bed.
"Do you want help?" His father asked warily.
"Nope! I'll get it, I did it in class. Probably a YouTube video or something on it."
Michael's father nodded, then silently left, closing the door behind him.
"Michael, I-I'm so s-sorry-"
"It's not your fault Luke, chill out!"
Michael cut him off, embarrassed.
He glared at Calum and Ashton as Luke flopped into a bean bag chair, to stressed to continue standing. Calum grinned and shrugged while Ashton scratched at the back of his neck, offering Michael a sheepish smile.
"My Dad already hates you guys, could you fucking not?" Michael spat.
"Oi, is that any way to speak to your mate?"
Calum fiended heartbrokenness, sniffling as he gripped his T-shirt material in one fist.
Michael rolled his eyes as Ashton got up and made his way over to the smaller male. Michael ignored him, going back to focus on his homework so that he and the boys could go out for an hour or so. He ignored Calum as he lept of the bed and tackled Luke, dragging the whimpering blonde off the bean bag.
Michael froze as he felt Ashton's long thin fingers slowly drag through his Lime green locks. He fought the smile that twitched on his lips as Ashton began to give Michael a scalp massage. He finally realized his error and corrected it, the rest of the work sheet finishing smoothly. He hopped up, wrapping an arm around Ashton's waist and nuzzling his chest with his face. Ashton chuckled, patting down Michael's crazy hair.
"Calum! Get your damn hand out of Lukes pants and get your shoes!" Ashton sighed, shaking his head at the blissed out blonde and the smirking Mori.

Michael sat in the back of his car in Luke's lap, eyelids fluttering as his hands desperately gripped at two of his best friends

Michael sat in the back of his car in Luke's lap, eyelids fluttering as his hands desperately gripped at two of his best friends. Calum kissed, sucked and bit at his neck and shoulders while Ashton occupied himself downstairs. Luke murmured sweet compliments and soft praises while gently tweaking Michael's nipples. Michael gasped and thrusted forward, making Ashton growl in disproval and slap the side of his thigh hard. Michael whimpered and opted for grinding down on Luke's lap. Luke groaned and threw his head back, his assault on Michael's nipples becoming rougher. Calum hummed and pulled away, tracing a finger down Michael's throat.
They boys reached their highs together, the setting sun seemed to brighten at the last moment, as if she was laughing at them and their stupidity. They slowly slid from each other's laps and sat squished together in the backseat watching the sunset. Michael eyes began to drift shut and he could here the others giggling and whispering over his head. Ashton draped and arm over Calum and flicked Luke in the ear. Luke scowled and grabbed at Ashton's hand while Michael slowly feel into a deep sleep. His friends would get him home.
They always do.
🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

In honor of Michael Clifford officially being TWENTY FIVE!!!!🍾🍾🥳🥳🎂🎂Here is the first shitty chapter that ALREADY contains our fist bit of shitty smut😌Hope y'all enjoyed

TWENTY FIVE!!!!🍾🍾🥳🥳🎂🎂
Here is the first shitty chapter that ALREADY
contains our fist bit of shitty smut😌
Hope y'all enjoyed.