• Chapter four •

@AshauntenematthewlovChapter fourThe land of dreams and the loves to be

Chapter four
The land of dreams and the loves to be

|Chelsea pov|

Floating from afar that's what it feels like I've slept all of my life to be awake at this moment. Everything is cloudy, blurry, and white it's all I see until my vision clears when I'm able to see IN front of me I'm in a room a big white and rose gold room with double doors and a Canobie bed in the middle two windows and everything thing had a tint of gold or trim of white "Lady Alissa are you ready" I hear from outside the double doors I turn in time to see a lady sitting at vanity.

She has the longest golden hair flowing neatly down hair back she brushes out the tangled strained with golden brush and it all gorgeous fit for a queen. I walk closer towards the woman she's beautiful, truly.

"You may come in meli" her voice is light and silvery when she speaks it's light a lure to her and with it, I move closer to her unconsciously.
The door opens and a young girl with brown hair and hazel eyes walks in with a tray of tea cookies and biscuits.

"Lady Alissa are you ready for the ball
Tonight" meli ask excitedly for the ladyboy
Brushing her hair she looks up from the mirror
"Yes I'm going to enjoy getting ready with sisters tonight" she smiles at meli and asks her "have they awoken yet?"

Meli nodded her head "yes my lady they are being served as we speak would you like me to tell them to meet you for breakfast?" Alissa smiles brightly this time it's beautiful and blinding almost

"Yes, I would love that" meli quickly leaves the room to summon her sister and closes the door behind her.
I move closer to the lady and waiting to study her and my surroundings I look into the mirror as she reaches into what looks like a Jewelry box with three amulets one glowing green, red and blue she closes that drawer and opens the one below it another necklace but has a glowing black rock in the middle with silver laced around in a heart-shaped way. It gives me chills, the necklace screams bad vibes and dark energy. I want to run away and fast but I'm rooted to the ground.

Just as she is about to take the necklace and clip it around her neck the door opens and two girls walk in. She smiles at the girls and closes the drawer that's holding the scary necklace and exhales. I breathe A breath I didn't know I was holding. Her sisters I assume are dressed in the most beautiful dresses I've seen in my nineteen years one is blue and green and it has a silver lining and the other is a dark red and black blending perfectly with her hair.

"Pretty dresses " I Whisper under my breath but one of her sisters looks up in my direction but not making complete eye contact with me likes she heard me even if it was a whisper, "I think you have a guess sister"

Lady Alissa's smile fades slightly "really I didn't notice I'm not wearing my necklace Amelia" she goes back into the drawer with the different colored necklaces and puts them out handing the green one to Amelia and the red one to the sister next to her in the red dress. My sister would love these dresses.