*Chapter Seven*

Chapter seven

Chapter seven

The no show and the invitation to raven court

What in the hell is a raven court you ask well I would be happy to tell you if I knew? Why does the Ravenscourt want to personally rsvp us to a freaking ball I have positively no freaking clue what I do know is that Zachary is very good at changing the subject and beating around the bush.

So far all we know is his name is Zachary and he is around us a lot more often and the black letter with the invitation inside.

"Listen if you don't stop beating around the bush I'm gone-" he finishes Ruby threat "chop me up into tiny pieces, yeah I know" I finally decide to take over the interrogation "okay dude listen you're here all friendly now but about a day ago we all ended up in the hospital Unconscious because of whatever it was you did to us, so please tell me why your here".

He looks up apologetically "I'm sorry you weren't supposed to get hurt and he was never supposed to do what he did just know he being handle and as for why I'm I'm going to be around for a while let's just say you have the attention of very powerful people and they have taken a deep interest in you"

well that's not the answer I was hoping for

"okay so again what. Did. He. Do?" I need to know why the hell my eyes are changing colors "I don't know" Ruby becomes outraged at his answer

"That's bullshit all of this is bullshit what have we done to grab the attention of someone in important except for eating lunch with friends and get attacked by a fucking wolf-".

the more she rambled on the more her eyes starts flickering from the normal shade of ocean blue to the familiar Violet I saw earlier in the mirror, I take my phone and snap a picture the flash stopping her rant "why did you just-"

she gasps and snatched my phone right out of my hands "you've gotta be kidding me" we all hover over my phone looking at the photo of Ruby surprised face turning towards my phone because I forgot to turn the flash off

you see her wide eyes from the surprise of the photo.

"This is a fucking joke right" she turns to me and Marzenna who's just silent through the whole thing instead of Answering she turns in the direction of Zachary and frowns deeply at the spot he was sitting in "where the hell?" We look around and don't see any trace of him. He just completely disappeared. The only thing he left was the black letter with the invitation inside.

We make our way back inside the house and when we step inside we hear the T.V and the familiar gold girls theme song "when did we leave the tv on" I shrug my shoulders because I don't even remember sitting in the den today Then we hear a familiar voice sing

'Thank you for being a friend
Traveled down a road and back again

Your heart is true, you're a pal and a confidant'