*𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚*

@Ashauntenematthewlov

|𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚟|

"So Chelsea, would you like to tell our wonderful aunt what happened during our last mission? "Ruby speaks up about the subject I was trying so desperately to avoid.

"Well we were hunting down a rogue vampire who became ripper and was drawing too much attention while we were chasing him through a forest I passed a very pretty and beautiful river that wasn't really wide but very deep, I walked toward it and when I stood in front of it what I thought was my reflection wasn't a hand-pulled me back it was ruby and Maria then a woman appeared out of the water and said "The dreamer the lovers the elemental" the first love the second love and the third" when we tried to talk to her and ask her what she meant she disappeared in the lake and then a fog pick up and this awful chill went through me.

We decided to Continue looking for the ripper before the sun would come up we chased him down and he almost made it to the Georgia border but we captured him before he could" I clear my throat coming to a finish with my story and glancing at A'maria who seem deep in thought while she pets Stephano.

Ruby looks just as curious as I did when the prophetess appeared to me. "Auntie what do you think it means, packhouse," I ask her putting my whole attention on her and answer she always been able to give us, " you said one day we need your help and to get that help we have to be here in this town with you" she's at me and smiles "well I guess you'll have a lot more to learn girls but for tonight, let's just go to bed" and with that being said she got up and went upstairs to her room for the night.

Sighing I slouched back into the comfort of her beige couch, me and  A'maria and our familiar sit on, we're still watching the golden girls on the T.V.

I still don't understand why this is happening to us. I'm not even sure if the woman or the sport we saw was a prophetess, but when we saw her the aura wasn't that of a malevolent intention or a benevolent person.

"She's right, let's go to bed," ruby says and she takes the tea tray with all four cups into the kitchen then goes up the stairs with me and Maria right behind her. I walk to my door and turn to close but before I close the door meadow walks in and curls up in my bed "goodnight Chelsea" she says after getting comfortable. I walk to bed suitcase and take out my pajamas getting changes and then laying down on my bed "goodnight meadow"

|✨|