*Chapter Three*

Chapter three

The watching eyes and coming fights

|Chelsea pov|

I didn't want to cause suspicion for the beta Conrade. He would ask questions and get involved and we learned never to get unnecessary people involved, especially if this could get dangerous we don't want to put anyone at risk. We don't even know why this cloak is following us or who it is or where it from, basically The Who and why question.

I turned around towards the house "I don't know who it is but I know there are still around watching us" Maria says she is always good at these things she is always incognito to the rest of the world but listing and watching silently she is the best at hunting because of those skills.

"So we should be cautious and stay alert"
Ruby says speaking to me being controlling again! I won't stand for it "aren't we always cautious Ruby" she rolls her eyes knowing that if she says the wrong thing we start a fight. And that would raise suspicion.

"That's not what I meant Chels"
I knew that as well as she did, if not, better.
I decided instead of answering her I would just start to walk into the packhouse.

They followed after not far behind we walked and I wasn't surprised at the size considering the alphas house was almost just as big if not bigger. Stairs were leading to what you would think would be doors, leading into bedrooms but from what you could see the stairs led up into more hallways that went back to more hallways and doors.
The walkway leads into a sitting room with two chairs and a loveseat and what looked the most comfortable couch I'd ever laid my eyes on.

I ran towards the couch and plopped down on it with a thud "this couch is soooooo comfy" I closed my eyes and sighed. "Guys I'm gonna be here for a while" I heard their footsteps moving forward and then I heard back "we're going to explore some more" then their footsteps fade into the distance and then footsteps get closer, then they all stop.

I don't almost don't think twice about it, whoever is standing over me is simply watching me and waiting for a reaction. I won't give the one I'm going to nap right here.

I even put my breathing to simply deep breaths in, mimicking the "calm" ads on T.v. Yet I still can't sleep because I have the feeling of eyes burning into my head so I open my eyes and see a Child standing over me. "Hey there buddy" he blinks when he hears me speak "can I help you with something bud?" He flushed and nodded at me for an answer, I sat up quickly and asked him "what's your name?" He comes and sits next to me then answers.

"I'm Jaxson, but you can call me Jax" and he smiles at me. He's so tiny it's adorable, I've always had the mother genes in me, and comes out more when I'm around children. "Well Jax I'm Chelsea it's nice to meet you" I put my hand out and he looks at it, then at me, back at my hand, climbs into my lap, and puts his hand around my neck, and then sniffs my neck. At first, I'm tense but then I remember it might be an animals thing I am in a house full of Wolves so I don't mind him sniffing me, plus it wasn't the first time it had happened to me today