HOME

Abhi was standing in waiting room facing the window when RC came in and cleared his throat making Abhi know that he's there and said "What are you doing here? You should be with her."

            "When she doesn't even remember me what's the use?" Abhi asked.

            "I don't know! You tell me. She's your wife, she's your better half, she's the mother of your children then it's hard to forget you. Son...Abhi! Her mind forgot you not her heart. It's a good thing because she will get to know you again but better this time and fall in love with you again tell me do you wanna miss that chance?" RC asked leaving the room making Abhi think about their time together.

              "When are they discharging me? You know I get bored in hospitals" Megha whined.

              "When doctor says" RK said handing her juice glass. She started sitting up with difficulty and slipped her hand falling back.

              "Chinni.." RK shouted while  she closed her eyes waiting for the impact but felt arms around her and slowly opened her eyes to see the elevator guy who's making her sit properly.

             He tuck her hair strand behind her ear making her pull away from him. He sighed and took the juice glass from RK and handed it to her.

           "I'll go talk to doctor about discharge" RK said exiting the room giving the couple privacy.

            She looked at the door which was closed by her dad and took a sip from the glass after asking "Why are you doing this?"

           "Because you are my wife" Abhi said nonchalantly making her choke. She coughed making him tap her head until she calmed and then pushed his hand away looking at him in anger.

           "You got to be kidding me. Listen dude I'm sorry I pissed you but don't mess with my marriage and hus..I mean future husband" Megha yelled.

           "I'm your husband and you are my wife get through that amnesiac head of yours. And don't yell because our babies would get scared" Abhi said gritting his teeth making her widen her eyes.

           "W..what?" She stuttered touching her belly and felt the bump. It can be seen lightly since it's fourth month and with not one but babies but the hospital gown is loose though it reached her ankles and gasped looking at her bump "Babies? Oh my god. A..Are they fine? They said I fell from steps and no..no..." she said breathing heavily but relaxed when she felt his hand on hers.

            "They are fine thank god you didn't let the impact fall on them" Abhi said caressing the bump making her sigh.

             "So.. I'm married and pregnant with babies..wait..Are they twins?" She asked making him nod as she continued "Why would this happen to me? I can't even remember anything I don't even know you or your family not even my own babies" at last tears started rolling down her cheeks.

             "Hey...hey... it's okay. It's okay don't cry. I'm here right now shh...shh..." Abhi consoled holding her to him while she started sobbing into his shoulder holding his shirt tightly.

              "Please take me home. I don't want to be here please please" Megha literally begged making him nod and lift her off the bed easily since there are no wires attached to her body making her gasp.

               He went out making everyone stare at them and some gasped while some are shocked seeing the couple. He went to the parking lot and made her sit in the passenger seat while he took the driver seat and drove off.

               Megha opened her eyes when the car stopped to see a jet and men in suits. Abhi opened her side of door and carried her into the jet after the passport checking is done. He sat her on the seat and put a seat belt around her as the jet started. Few minutes later the seatbelt off sign was shown and he took her to a bedroom since it's his private jet.

               He put the bag on the bed and asked her to shower opening the restroom door. She silently went and took a shower digesting the things Abhi said and came out after half & hour later with towel around her body. Abhi lay on the bed going through his phone while she stood there awkwardly clearing her throat.

              "I need to get dressed" Megha said.

              "Who's stopping you?" Abhi aske.

              "You. I need some privacy please go out" Megha requested making Abhi smirk and stand up.

              "You know that I've already seen you nak-" before Abhi could complete his sentence she pushed him out of the door and locked it from inside making him laugh while she rubbed her cheeks and got dressed.