PLANNING

"What? Are you sure it's Raghuvaran?" Mohan asked making Megha nod and show him the pics to him. He was shocked to even reply back and sat like a statue.

          "I've always known it was him but confirmed when I saw him in person yesterday" Megha said.

           "So you are saying Abhi is Raghuvaran's son?" Mohan asked.

           "He can't be because Raghuvaran loves Maha so much and he won't leave his own son like that when he loves his kid so much" Megha explained.

            "So we confront him now?" Mohan asked.

            "We need proof for that but we don't have any" Megha said.

             "We've the cctv footage and it is enough" Mohan said.

             "No uncle he might escape easily and if he left Abhi, there must be some reason behind it we need to find who Abhi's parents are but first we'll start with who Raghuvaran is where did he come from and all the details of him" Megha said.

              "How?" Mohan asked making her smirk and say "That's where my naanna comes into the story after all he's a journalist" making him nod and smile.

              "I'm going to meet my dad today and I'll complete our work too" With that she started walking out of door when Mohan said "I'm glad he accepted you as his wife" making her still for a second and go to her room.