TRUTH

"Megha...Megha..wake up...god lazy girl wake up" she heard Pallavi's voice and groaned before opening her eyes and looked around to see that she is alone in her bed.

            "Where's Abhi?" Megha asked making her chuckle.

             "God you can't even leave him for a second can you? He's in the living room  along with others waiting for you" Pallavi said making Megha sit up.

              "Everyone? Everyone's home then" Megha concluded getting up from the bed.

              "Yes. It's already ten in the morning get ready and come downstairs" saying Pallavi left down making Megha rush into the washroom.

               Megha got ready and slowly came downstairs to see everyone with a serious face while Abhi is standing leaning onto pillar opposite to Adi who's in the same position as Abhi.

               When Abhi saw her he went to the stairs and entwined their hands helping her get down gaining everyone's attention. Devayani rushed to Megha and hugged her before kissing her forehead lovingly "I'm so happy. I still can't believe there are going to be two little bundles in our home soon" and touched Megha's baby bump.

                Megha smiled a little and looked at Raghuvaran who stood up suddenly. He came to her and joined his hands and said to everyone's shock "I'm so sorry Megha I pushed you from the stairs. I didn't know you were pregnant and...and when Abhi said that it's you who saved Maha's life when she was in need I realised my mistake" and nodded at Abhi who nodded back.

                Raghuvaran cleared his throat before explaining "I know RC from twenty seven years. We're friends clicked instantly but I was not honest in our friendship. That day...when Kalyani went into labour she gave birth to twins" making everyone's eyes widen and RC, Kalyani stood up looking at each other.

                "You were on the way to hospital and Kalyani was unconscious that's when Ramesh gave an idea of exchanging his son with the both babies so he could live rich whole life. He showed me money to shut my mouth. So I took a child and ran from the hospital when I saw you coming but you already saw Ramesh with Adi in his hands but I couldn't return the child because once you get to know you'll kill us and our plan failed and we covered that you had only one so-" before he could complete RC punched Raghuvaran's face and caught his collar angrily.