RECALLING THEM

Megha was on her way to work when she asked Khan to stop the car at the side of the road. She got out and went to the small hill where she spent time with him after the charity event. She stood at the railing holding it and looked out the city from there.

          It's been a week since the accident and there was no news about Abhi. All decided that he died in the blast since the bodies burnt completely. But she still doesn't believe in any of the reports or statements of the media that he's dead.

          It's winter and chilly in the city with hazy smoke. She started to work early today feeling a bit different. She was reliving their time together in her mind when Khan said "Mam it's getting cold. You'll get sick please get into the car" making her sigh and follow him to the car.

          She got in and leaned on to the headrest closing her eyes since she couldn't get any sleep last night. It has been her routine going to sleep crying. After a long drive the car stopped making Megha open her eyes and look out through the window glass.

          It's not her work place and seems like a forest area in the outskirts of the city. She saw Khan getting out and opening her side of door and nodded his head asking her to get out.

          "Where are we? Why did you bring me here?" Megha asked a bit confused and suspicious taking her phone out but Khan took it from her.

           "It won't work there are signal jammers around this area. It's better you calm down and follow me" Khan said with a calm tone.