| 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 - Ⅴ |

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 - Ⅴ 

.
.
.

𝘳 𝘢 𝘮 𝘴 𝘩 𝘢 𝘤 𝘬 𝘭 𝘦 X 𝘥 𝘰 𝘳 𝘮
| ramshackle dorm |

╳ ╳ ╳

ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ:

"My graciousness is limitless! I am a model for all educators." Crowley complimented, apparently, himself.

He looked at me, and straightened his back. "We had better be on our way. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old, but there is a certain charm to it."

.
.
.

Once we arrived at the dorm,  I put on a clearly fake smile and turned to Crowley.  "That's― uh― a lotta charm, no?" I asked, a bead of sweat falling down my cheek. 

Crowley smiled, his eyes closing in the process

Crowley smiled, his eyes closing in the process. "Right, right. Please come inside." He opened the fence, the creaking sound making me judge this place a bit more.

I followed him up the stairs, glancing around and observing the land around the dorm. A small shadow swiftly passed by the window, it passed by so quickly one might wonder if they were seeing things.

"Please come up here, Mr. Kurta." Crowley called out. I frowned a bit. I disliked being called by my last name. Where I'm from, if you called me by my last name, it would gather lots of unneeded attention.

"..Uh, yeah. I'm coming." I hurried up the last part of the steps and Crowley opened the door. "Oh, and, one more thing. Could you not call me 'Kurta'? It's kind of awkward to be called by my last name."

"Of course. I'll just call you (Y/N), then?" He asked, heading into the dorm. I followed after him, nodding. "Yeah, that'd be better."

From the dusty foyer, we went to the lounge. The sight of the turned over table, the fallen paintings, and the couch made me feel a bit like wanting to actually clean up.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain." Crowley said. "I'm going back to do more research. Make yourselves at home."

"Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!"

With a flip of his cape, he quickly exited the dorm with a loud door slam. I sighed and crossed my arms. Dust started to fall as the dorm shook from the heavy rain. It really is a 'ramshackle' dorm. 

I flicked open the lights, then walked over to the window and looked outside. "It's raining..."

The rain looks thicker than I thought. It would be difficult to at least gather some firewood for the fireplace without coming back here dripping wet.