| 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 - Ⅲ |

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 - Ⅲ

.
.
.

𝘩 𝘰 𝘮 𝘦  𝘯 𝘰  X  𝘮 𝘰 𝘳 𝘦
| home no more |

╳ ╳ ╳

First Person P.O.V.//You

「 OFF WITH YOUR HEAD‼ 」

With a flick of his wrist, a heart-shaped collar had appeared around Grim's neck.

"Ngyah! What the heck is this?!" Grim exclaimed, struggling in my arms. The redhead, 'Rosehearts-kun', as referred to by the headmaster, flipped his hair.

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts, Number 23. 「 One shall not bring a cat into a festival. 」You being a cat means you've broken the rules."

"I shall have you leave at once." Grim jumped out of my grip, landing on the floor. His ears twitched, as he glared at Rosehearts.

"I'm not a cat!!" He protested. "I'll burn this collar right up, and..." Grim's eyes widened. His tail swept across the floor. "E-eh? I can't use my fire!!"

Rosehearts turned to Grim. "Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like an ordinary cat."

"Wh-what?!" Grim waved his paw. "I'm not some pet!" Rosehearts frowned at him. "Don't worry, I'd never keep a pet like you."

I held my chin in my hand, as I furrowed my brows. "Excuse me, Mr. Rosehearts, if I'm correct." He glanced at me.

"Yes, what is it, new student?" He responded.

"This 'magic' of yours.. Is it able to cancel out other's magic if that collar is on?" I questioned.

Rosehearts looked at me, a stern expression on his face. "That is correct." His face relaxed as he let his arms fall down on his sides.

Hm, he's pretty strong. But judging from his appearance, he isn't used to exercise and relies on knowledge or that 'magic' of his to defeat opponents.

Not that interesting to fight, if you ask me.

"Well, I'll take it off anyway once you get thrown out." Rosehearts glanced in my direction. "By the way, that move you used.. I didn't feel any magic get activated."

"Are you using some sort of potion? Or a magical object." He asked. I lazily smiled at him, thinking of the right answer.

 I lazily smiled at him, thinking of the right answer