Third Year: Sky

So, we are going back in time where Sunny brought Sky into her house. So...yeah... 

Week 12

Sunny's POV

I waited patiently for Sky to walk out of the restroom. When he did, I stood up, eager to talk to this new stranger. "So Sky, why are you here exactly?" I wondered. "I know you are a spy so...are you spying on me and my friends?" 

"Not really," Sky said as he walked over to me. Sky's pale watery blue eyes looked at the floor, ashamed. "Um, I'm spying on my sister..." he whispered. 

"Oh...why?" I questioned. 

"Well...my whole life I was hidden away, well, I didn't mind being hidden away. That as until I found out I had a sister and a mom-" 

"Er, um, Kestrel-"

"Died?" Sky said, cutting me off. "I know," he sighed. "Anyway, I took the spy job so that I could meet her. Turns out I was barely around her or her friends. So, now, I want to get to know her," Sky said. He pointed to the couch and I nodded. Sky sat down but as he sat, his stomach growled. 

I giggled and so did Sky. "Here, um, I'll get you something to eat," I giggled. 

"Thanks," Sky smiled. 

"I'm vegetarian so I don't have meat...is that okay?" I wondered. 

"That's perfect, I'm a vegetarian too!" Sky beamed. I smiled and went into the kitchen. "Did I mention that your dog is soooooooo cute?" 

"Thanks," I blushed. "Do you have a pet?" 

"Yeah, her name is Wren. She's a dog...a Brenes Mountain Dog," Sky replied. I opened a cabinet and reached for a plate. But the more I reached, the more I lost my balanced. It wasn't long before I fell and hit my butt on the floor. Sky heard the collision and raced to me, his eyes full of worry.

"Are you okay?" Sky asked. "Is there anything I can do?" I shook my head and placed my hand in my mouth so I wouldn't cry. Sky took my hand out my mouth and lifted me, bridal style. Sky took me to the couch and set me down. Then he started to dance a chicken. I couldn't help but laugh, hmm, the pain was going away. 

"What are you doing?" I laughed. 

"Dancing! I've been told if you watch someone dance weird it makes people in pain feel better," Sky informed. "Is it working?" he wondered. 

"Yes," I giggled. Sky smiled triumphantly then sat down. "Thanks for making me feel better," I thanked. 

"No problem...I love helping people out," Sky smiled. 

"Wanna watch some FRIENDS?" I asked. 

"Sure! What's FRIENDS?" Sky wondered. I gasped and placed my hand on my heart. 

"How can you not know?!" I puzzled. "We HAVE to watch the first episode!" I took the remote and turned on Netflix. I scrolled to Continue watching for Sunny and clicked FRIENDS. "You will love it!"