Third Year: Reception

Glory's POV

Deathbringer grabbed my arms and pulled me to the dance floor. "Deathbringer!" I hissed. "What are you doing?" Deathbringer rolled his eyes and started to be the lead. We twirled and twirled. 

Suddenly, he leaned down to my ear and whispered, "We're next." I blushed. 

"Like now?" I asked. 

"No, in the future..." Deathbringer laughed. I smacked his arm but let him glide me around the dance floor. "You know...there is a beach...did you bring your swimsuit?" 

"No. I just thought I would swim in my 200 dollar bridesmaid dress, of course, I did!" I growled. Deathbringer chuckled and dragged me to the water. It wasn't until we were in the water did I notice that Riptide and Tsunami were in the ocean too. "This is the first and only time that I will voluntarily go into the ocean." 

Deathbringer laughed and splashed water on my face.  "Come back here!" I shouted, splashing water at him. 

Starflight's POV

"Starflight? Do you want to dance?" Fatespeaker asked. 

"I don't know...I'm still new to this blind thing," I whispered. I could feel Fatespeaker smile and her hand grab mine. She pulled me to the dance floor and started to dance the Viennese waltz. Oh, I know how to waltz. Fatespeaker let me lead, I felt the eyes of all the people on my back. But I ignored them and danced with Fatespeaker. After we danced we walked back to the table. 

"See, you're a natural," Fatespeaker smiled. 

"Thanks, Fate," I said. "I love you," I whispered. 

"I love you too," she sighed, happily. 

Sunny's POV

"Do you want to walk?" I wondered. Sky looked up at me and smiled. He was sitting at the singles table and so was I. I thought, why not, so took Sky's hand and pulled him away from the wedding. As we walked, we started talking about life. 

"So, you've lived with random strangers -- including my mom -- and didn't meet your biological families until you were in high school?" Sky clarified. I nodded. "Wow, that's...strange..." 

"Yeah, tell me about it," I said. "Well, do you have any crazy families or are you just perfect?" I laughed. 

"Oh, my life is FAR from perfect. My whole life I was used as a toy. I was used to spy on people for info. I didn't meet my twin sister until  a few weeks ago!" Sky chuckled. "But hey, at least I got a pet. If you haven't noticed, I LOVE animals." 

"Aww, so do I!" I giggled. Sky laughed with me. 

"Oh my gosh!" Sky exclaimed. I turned my head in his direction. 

"What?" I wondered. 

"Look! I a baby turtle! I am in looooovvveee! Look at's cute little head!" Sky squealed. "It's ADORABLE!" We spent the rest of that night helping that turtle on its way to the ocean. (Fun fact, I actually saw a baby turtle once anyway back to the story). At the end of the night, Sky held my hand. I blushed but held his hand too. 

Clay's POV

Deathbringer. Deathbringer. Deathbringer. I had to get Deathbringer before I take Peril to the hospital. "DEATHBRINGER!" I called. I kept yelling that for about two minutes then Deathbringer and Glory ran over to me, soaking wet. 

"What?" Deathbringer growled, obviously upset that I disrupted them. 

"Peril's in labor!" I said. Deathbringer's eyes widened. 

"Well, then what are you standing here for?! We have to go to the hospital!" Deathbringer yelled. With that, we zoomed to the hospital with Peril groaning in pain.