YoU MaybE: V

|{Kane}|

|{Kane}|

Donnie pushed me back against the bed while he slowly stripped his clothes off for me. I was kneading and rubbing my dick as i watched him. His eyes were wide with lust, and so was mine.

I smiled when his shirt dropped to the floor, revealing his bare body. My baby looked healthier than I'd ever seen him look.
He'd put on a little weight, which wouldn't be noticeable to anyone else because he was still lean, but he had more flesh now.
It was obvious to me because i knew his body as well as i knew mine, if not better.

He'd told me he didn't smoke nothing but weed nomo, that he hadn't for over a year, and it's clearly doing wonders for him.

"You look so fucking beautiful." I told him, and I meant every word.

He blushed and flipped me off.

I threw my head back and laughed because Don could be one of the most dangerous níggas in the city to everyone else, but lemme pay him a compliment and watch him turn into a big ass baby. He didn't handle compliments very well, he was even worse than me.

He went ahead and removed the last piece of clothing he had on, which was his briefs, and his dick sprang to life...getting my full attention. I reached over from where I was still sitting at the edge of the bed and pulled him by his rock hard dick close to me.

He yelped in surprise but didn't put up any resistance. Instead he watched me like a hulk breathily, no doubt anticipating what was to come next.

I wrapped my hand around the base and bent it towards my mouth. Then wrapped my lips around the head and sucked.

"Fuck!" Donnie husked, getting his hands in my braids and letting it down. "I like your hair like this." He said.

I got on ma feet, ignoring his protests and locked my lips on his, kissing him like a fucking maniac. I didn't want him to come till I was inside him, which was what was finna happen if i continued what I was doing.

"Shhh, imma take care of you." I promised, taking his earlobe in my mouth and sucking on it.

I licked my way from there to his neck and sucked on it, hard enough to leave a hickey. That boy he was seeing better see that and shut the fuck up too.

I continued to lick and suck every part of his sensitive spots that I knew was gon drive him crazy, till i reached his nipple and sucked that into my mouth with the right amount of pressure to have my boy moaning.
Hearing him moan like that would forever be a vibe.