DaddY

[The *Entanglement* of a Kingpin and a barista]

Ty never used to get his own coffee, whenever he stopped by one of the coffee shops he owned for his americano, Diego, his driver would usually go get it

Ty never used to get his own coffee, whenever he stopped by one of the coffee shops he owned for his americano, Diego, his driver would usually go get it. But today he felt like Stretching his legs so he got down and walked in. As soon as he stepped into the shop everywhere went dead silent, conversations hung in the air, eyes were averted nervously, patrons shrunk into their sits...no one wanted to make eye contact with him.

Except for the little kid who took his order, he didn't flinch or stutter his words like Ty was used to from these types, he stood tall with a polite almost flirty smile on his face. Ty thought he was a little cutie for a second, but like in an offhanded that's-an-adorable-baby kinda way, but junior had other plans. He flirted with Ty opening, offering him a shy/bold smile when he handed the man his coffee, letting his hand linger a little longer.

Ty looked from his hand up to the boy's face in surprise. Other than Spencer he'd fucked a couple of people here and there but they were usually in the same age bracket as him. But this little ass kid was out here being bold, and that made quite the first impression to Ty.

"What's your name kid?"

"Marlo."

"Thanks for the coffee Marlo." Ty said and walked out.

As Tyrone walked away Marlo watched him and licked his lips. He wanted that man in the worst way, he'd wanted him since the first time he'd met him at his high school when he was 16. Now Marlo was 21 and that hasn't changed, he wanted that man to do dirty things to him.

His friends always thought Marlo was weird for wanting someone that much older than him, but he would always tell them how short sighted and boring their views were.
Even though people feared Tyrone James around town, all that power just turned Marlo on. Dominance oozed from the man, he could just imagine how Ty's dick would taste right now.

——

After that day Tyrone found himself going in to get his coffee by himself, at first he'd convinced himself that it was just to stretch his legs but deep down he knew he just wanted to see the kid again.
Marlo would light up whenever he walked in, he'd let his hand rub on Ty's longer than necessary and ask him about his day.
He was obviously flirting with him and Ty was enjoying it without realizing it.

Finally one morning after he'd ordered his coffee and was about to turn and leave Marlo said something. "Um Mr James..." he paused. "Can i call you by your first name?"