E L E V E N

i roamed the corridors, in fury most of all. why did i think it would be a could idea. ugh. the corridors were cold and damp and empty i walked down the corridors skidding my fingers across the walls.

i turn the corner and suddenly bump into a body. it was riddle. ah just who i was looking for.

"ah just the person i was looking for." i smile and he smiles back. coming closer, putting my hair behind my ears, " why is that darling?" a smerk is plastered across her face.

we were outside the slytherin common room, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his dorm. he threw me on the bed leaving me shocked.

he ripped off his shirt, "now i play dirty. are you sure about this." he smerked.

i nod yes in response, it's like i flipped a switch in him, he ripped my clothes of my gently but with hungry and thirst for me.

he walked over to the dresses and pulled out a knife, i let him do what he had to do. i lay there, only in my underwear and bra.

he slowly pulled down my underwear. and lowered his head down to level with my bottom half, his warm breath fanning me.

he slowly slipped two fingers in at a time, i put my head back in pleasure. i let out a soft moan, he took the knife to my thigh.

"make another word and the knife goes deeper." go continues, but he adds his mouth. in pleasure i couldn't help but let out a moan.

he dug the knife deep into my skin. it was painful , but i liked it. he kept going while carving.

my walls tightened, he noticed this. he pulled out quickly.

he shoot up, pulled down his pants and his boxers and let his length spring out. i was amazed it was a whole 13 inches.

he put himself inside me. without letting me adjust to his size he thrusted hard into me. i could feel the blood dripping from my thigh from where he carved.

his paced quickened. i through my head back in pleasure, his hand flew to my throat.

"tell me your mine and mine only" he said to me not breaking eye contact with a smerk on his face.

my eyes scanned his body, "i'm yours and only yours"

and with that i reached my climax and so did he. he flopped down beside me.

he placed a kiss on my forehead. i looked town at my thigh and seen. R.R, his initials carved into my skin, i giggled at the sight, and walked to the bathroom.

i cleaned myself up and walked towards the bed to get my shoes.

"where are you going?" he asked reading a book.

"back to my dorm." i look at him with confusion. "i can't stay the girls will suspect something is wrong."
i walked towards him and placed a kiss on his cheek. i went to walk to the door as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back and kissed me passionately on the lips. i pulled away and looked him in the eye and planting a peck on his lips and left.

_
it was the next morning at breakfast, i was sitting with hermione. until i noticed dracos eyes on me, i gave him a cheeky grin and noticed riddle walking into the great hall. he came over to wear i was sitting.

he placed the vial on my plate. leaving a bang causing everyone to look. my eyes look up at him.

he whispers in my ear. "drink it, i don't want baby mes running around in 9 months." he smerks and kisses my cheek and walks away. hermione is staring at me.

"what the- heck" hermione giggles. i turned and made eye contact with draco, he was starring at me. he was angry really god damn angry. keeping eye contact with him , i lifted the vial and drank it ever so slowly. watching his anger rise.

me and hermione walked to class, until we seen lots of people running. me and hermione look at one of the second years and pull one of them.

"what is happening" hermione asks.

"some riddle dude and malfoy are fighting!" the boy said, me and hermione both looked at each other and ran as fast as we could.