T H R E E

I was chasing after him, he was walking really fast towards the great hall,it was lunch time so i guess draco knew he was in the hall. I tried to stop draco, shouting his name repeatedly, he was too fast, his long legs furiously speed walking. His hands clenched, as he arrived outside the hall. He scanned it and his eyes landed on Cedric, but cedric was already starring, he knew he messed up.

Draco started to walk towards him, Cedric got up from the table.

"malfoy? how can i assist you?" he was acting like he didnt know. I starred at draco unaware what was going to happen. "stay still." He snapped and without notice draco threw a fierce punch hitting Cedric right across his jaw. Leaving Cedric fall onto the ground, heads turning to see whats happening.

Drace pulled him up by the collar hoovering over him. " Now listen here diggory, if you lay another hand on Y/N, ill kill you." and with that he dropped cedric, and grabbed my wrist and pulled me along with him. I was stunned.

did draco malfoy just protect me?

_

He arrived outside the slytherin common room, still having a firm grip on my wrist, he simply said the password and walked in and leaded me to his room.

he had his own room of course.

he was searching through his draws and then turned to look at me, " here." he handed me his joggers and green jumper. he avoided eye contact. He wasnt used to being nice. He then pointed to the bathroom, i nodded and walked in and closed the door.

A few moments later he knocked on the door and i hear his deep voice " hurry up were going to be late for DADA." and with that i opened the door wearing his clothes. He starred, his eyes scanning my whole body.

" admiring the view?" i tease. He rolls eyes and walks out of his room and i follow him. 

He didnt leave my side for some odd reason while walking to class, we did DADA together, boys looked at me checking me out, but soon took there eyes off me after draco glares at them.

odd.

_

we arrive at the door and heads turned to look at me and draco. i put my head down and walked over to the desk with hermione,ron and harry. i was early and i kept catching draco glance at me.

" Y/N, were did you get those clothes?" hermione looks at me with a confused look. all i could say is " long story" she was about to speak when a voice cut her off.

"Y/N. can we talk, please?"a voice cut her off, it was cedric standing at the door. all head turn and looked to me. 

i glance at draco and see his fists clench and his jaw thightened, he was mad. 

i got up from my chair and nodded walking towards the door, draco glanced at me. shooting up from him chair making it scratch against the floor. i turned to look at him. 

" dont you dare." is all that came out of his mouth furious eyes look at me, i kept walking anyways.

i reach the door and stare at his face with scars that draco had giving him previously. This was my last class today.

" im sorry, i didnt mean to cause trouble, honestly please forgive me.." he broke the silence

he was sorry, i could tell. he made a mistake. and i can see it in his eyes. his big brown beautiful eyes, i forgave him. and before going back into the class he kissed my cheek.

i walked back into the class, his eyes were on me. his big blue eyes, he was mad. that i had forgiven him. i felt bad for both him and cedric.

my feelings are all over the place. for both draco and cedric.

fuck sake.