T W E L V E

A/N hey guys! Its me :) sorry for mot updating kinda forgot this story waa a thing! Anways introducing a new character :)

Blair everdeen.
15 years old.

_
"boys, play nice" i parted up the situation. all heads turned to me.

"sorry love" rye walked towards me and leaned in for a kiss. but i put my hand over his mouth.

"no- i have decided" they all look confused. " i want neither of you fools, fighting in the corridors in front of first years."

i walked away. both draco and ryder were screaming shit at me. but to be honest i didn't give a fuck about what they said.
_
i arrived in my dorm room. i was thinking. until a letter flew in the window. ugh the fuck is this.
𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑌/𝑁,
𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐷𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑑𝑜𝑜𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙, 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑦𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑗𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑟𝑦. 𝐴𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠, 𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟.
𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦, 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧.
-
great another girl to follow me around like a fucking dog. better go find her.

the corridors are quite. it's fun. i searched the library for this new girl. i don't know what she looks like.

i seen a girl. she was ginger. and beautiful might i add. kinda looks like a weasley. "hey are you the new girl?" i questioned from a distance.

"yep that's me, hi i'm blair" she walked towards me shaking my hand.

"and you are?" she smiled.

"ahh in y/n i'm here to show you around?" her smile was so gentle.

she agreed as i showed her around the school.

as we walked through the courtyard. i seen draco in a tree. i rolled my eyes.

"see that kid up there, he's bad news." me and her sat down on the grass. the sun was braising down. i took of my robe. i was wearing a black tang top. and a black skirt. and i had a red bow in my hair to represent i'm a gryffindor.

blair did the same. only she was wearing a black skirt. and a pink shirt that said "angel vibes".

"so what happened between you two?" she giggled taking out her books, i was going to give her some notes to catch up.

i told her the whole story. she sat there, legs crossed. bitting the tip of her pen. " damn you have some major boy problems."

we both laughed. but this time dracos head turned to us. he jumped down from the tree.

"he's coming over here." she whispered.

"hey, y/n, who is this." he asked looking her up and down.

i rolled my eyes and ignored him. instead she stood up. and said. "blair everdeen." she reached out her hand, and so did he, "draco malfoy." he went to shake her hand, only for her to pull away. "now if you don't mind, be a kind gentlemen." she stoped and moved closer to his face. "fuck off" she sat back down. and opened her books "now where were we, before we got interrupted by a blonde bimbo." she acted as if he wasn't standing there stunned.

he walked off, brushing his robe. as crabbe and goyle followed.

"i knew i was gonna like you" i said as we both started giggling.
_
the day went fast. soon enough it was dinner. both me and blair walked together. it was saturday so i was excited to see what we had for dinner. as we arrived. we both sat down together. in front of harry, ron and hermione.

"hey in blair" she smiled looking at them. "who are you guys?"

"harry"
" it's hermione"
"r-ron, your hot"
hermione gave ron a big punch across the arm. cute.

"is it true you embarrassed draco in front of everyone." harry asked.

"so that's what we're calling it." she crossed her arms. "i just refused to shake his hand."

harry giggled, " funny so did i in first year."

they were both staring at each other. ahhh i see love springing. we all ate dinner together.

"y/n you coming?" harry asked while standing in a group with the 3 others.

"i have to do something.." i walked away quickly without being asked any questions at all.

i just wanted to look at the stars in the astronomy tower. and i did.

it was relaxing. but i noticed a constellation. it was the draco one. i sighed. what has the story come too. in only four months.

suddenly the door creaked open. it was draco. he sighed. "sorry i'll leave."

he looked hurt "stay" i smiled.

we sat in silence looking up at the sky.

"i have to go somewhere for a while." he whispered.

"where to?" i was curious. his gaze met mine. his eyes are gorgeous. the ocean blue gaze.

"somewhere, okay. but i wanted to see you before i left. to say i'm sorry." he walked over to me.

"don't ever wait for the sun. even when the moon was there in the darkest times. i love you, always." he kissed my forehead and left ever so delicately. the fuck just happened..?