E I G H T

a/n - i just wanna say thank you so much for all the reads i appricate so much:)

_

it was the next morning, i was eating breakfast with my friends. i wasnt that hungry, i sat there fiddling with my spoon looking at my porridge, then to look up and see his gaze upon mine. i smiled at my boyfriend, giving him a hello type of look.

He sent me a paper airplane, i carefully opened it. he asked me if i wanted to go to a party, i look up and see his smerk plaster across his face and then he winked, i rolled my eyes slipping out a smile.

i my eyes wandered over the slytherin table, my eyes landing on somebodys cold ones, riddle. the smile that was once there slowly dropped, draco noticed and looked to what i was starring at, he seen it was riddle so he got up off his seat and walked towards me and grabbed my hand and said " come on babe" quite lowdly so everyone could hear, heads turned and looked at us. 

i grabbed his hand and followed him down a few corridors until we were in an empty one, he pushed me up against the wall, kissing me, my jawline, my neck, leaving hickeys. 

"n-n-not here d-drace" i mumble. " someone could see." i insisted, " let them watch" is all he could say. until there was another voice, " lovely morning fred. isnt it?" my eyes jolted to the 2 ginger twins ahead of us. " very nice george." i rolled my eyes and pushed draco off me, " bye draco." i whisper.

i walk towards the twins, "good morning boys." i roll my eyes punching both of there shoulders. " morning Y/N." they both say in sync. i smiled. i have always been close with the twins since 2nd year.

" so you slumming it with draco then?" fred spoke and both of them looked at me, walking me to class."yep." i insist. george let out a sigh " damn guess i lost my chance." he frowns but less then a minute later starts to laugh, all of us do. i waved them off as they left me outside the DADA class.

i walk in and see draco talking to goyle, i didnt bother going over, instead i walked over to hermione. i was ten minutes early. suddenly a blonde boy walked into the class, a blunt in his mouth. 

Riddle.

professor lupin came into the class and coughed to get our attiontion, everyones eyes jolted up to him. " welcome class, i have a seating plan here in my hand so dont get excited that you get to sit with your friends." everyone let out a sigh.

"hermione granger and draco malfoy...." i mouthed the words goodluck to her.

i scanned the class seeing there was only two people who did not have partners, oh hell no. 

"who is left hmm?... oh yes.. Y/L/N...... Riddle." my jaw dropped. i see draco boiling with anger. the boy walks towards me and leans in above my ear. " stuck with me princess."

fuck.