BTCGHALMB: Chapter 1

Chen DongAn scolded himself already. Yesterday was meant to be the last but here he was succumbing to his temptations again.

"Hng... ah~... good-mnah...!"

They were too compatible! having this man inside him was too good that he could not easily separate himself. What happened to the I-only-do-one-night-stand rule that he'd  been living by? He had very well wagged his tail and jumped into this pit ba!

"Ang~... s-slow down... not so rough...nngk...!"

"...you like it... when I press your stomach... when im inside you... ughn-!"

The moaning Chen DongAn tightened when he heard him talk. This man was so good at stirring him up. The bed creaked loudly from each thrust that it was super embarrassing but he nor his partner had any thoughts of stopping at all.

"...do you feel it... here..." his partner led Chen DongAn's hand to touch their connection. Each thrust brushed against his fingers making Chen DongAn more conscious on what the man was doing to him. Chen DongAn tightened up and his partner moaned in his ear expressing the great pleasure he received from enticing him.

How many rounds did this make? they had both lost count. His partner suddenly flipped him over without warning then roughly entered him again not letting the heat die out even for a second.

The pleasure kept building up to a point where neither of the two knew what the other was doing to them. Reaching the peak was insane. His partner dared to grind the inkstone too hard that he melted completely. He saw white then fazed back in, Your sister!* he almost fainted!

Chen DongAn could not stop his trembling. They had long used all of the Jissbon* out a long time ago so he could feel the hot release filling his insides too well. Being filled felt like he drank too much water. They were spent and too tired that his partner didn't even pull out and slumped forwards, crushing him with his weight.

"You... crazy... bastard..." he said inbetween gasps.

"..." his partner coaxed him with kisses before hugging Chen DongAn then shifting their bodies to lay on their sides.

"You dog-mnn... did you still not have enough!?"

The man answered through his actions and lifted Chen DongAn's leg before intruding himself in and out again.

"Your mother*-!ahn... nngk...!ahn..!" his partner turned him into a moaning mess.

---
--
-

"Chen DongAn... you looking for a death wish?" he dared to dream about being f*cked by that guy. Has he turned crazy or what!? damn third leg why are you saluting yourself to the enemy ba!

It has been 8 years since then but why was his memory so good to remember it so vividly!?

Well... that man was really good at it ba... 

like really amazingly good~

In his youthful days, Chen DongAn was filled with wild vibrant energy that he became quite coquettish. He was very extremely picky but as soon as he found the right man he was willing to explore many borders leaving no stone unturned.

His looks were not that bad. By not-that-bad, with his face he had hooked up with some model, actor, a famous live streamer, rich young masters and even an olympic player in chronological order. *cough* The folly of youth ah. He did a lot of crazy batsh*t things back then. Good memories, good memories.

"Mmn..." A very adorable small creature was moving under his blankets. Chen DongAn had now considered himself as an old responsible adult and all of those memories were now far and out of reach. He had responsibilities now! that's right!