BTCGHALMB: Chapter 3

When he was making his way to see a patient, Chen DongAn realized that he would be passing by Mo Yating's room.

Chen DongAn stood dumbly infront of the room door. Ah... well... blame the door for being so attractive ah (°ε° )

"..." After Chen DongAn saw the body of the handsome man yesterday, he later felt that he had not seen enough. Just one last time... really... just a short minute-er seconds, he wished to get at least one final glimpse. 

Unaware of his own actions, Chen DongAn fixed his hair and tidied himself up a bit.

His olympic idol was just in the other side of this door (〃▽〃)

Greedy hands reached for the handle, but stopped when Qin demon's voice echoed in his head.

-

'Have you not thought that he might take Chen Fenhui away from you!?'

Have you not thought-

Have you...

-

Old Qin spirit started his hunting again.

"...old f*cking demon..." Chen DongAn spat through gritted teeth. If his rotten desire was poison to his brain then old Qin's precautionary words were the speedy antidote. It reminded him of a painful buddhist chant for cleansing that his grandmother used to murmur whenever he sat near her.

Curses. (>皿<)

Chen DongAn sighed and can only let go of the handle.

CREAK

Then the door opened for him.

"En..?" Secretary He stopped in his steps before he could bump into him.

"A-ah-?!" he panicked so hard in the inside that he stuttered, became a dumb person and lost his voice.

"Yes?" Secretary He recognized the person from the white coat he was wearing. He stood confused then bewildered not understanding the reason behind the frightened expression that the doctor made after seeing him.

...was his face that scary? Secretary He insecurely reached on the scar above his cheek which resulted from his accident two months ago.

"I came to... check on the patient." Chen DongAn was able to grab an excuse out of his empty brain. His professional smile came out unnaturally looking very stiff.

The wounded Secretary He: ( ; ω ; ) 

From just that, a misunderstanding was born.

"Then...please." The sectretary reluctantly stepped away. His eyes followed the doctor while having both of his palms on his face rubbing his cheeks gently. 

Should I really consider surgery?  Secretary He pondered on this question for the nth time yet again.

Right after Chen DongAn closed the door behind him, he slumped down and sighed burying his dumb head under his arms to calm his nerves.

What was he doing?

Fool.

You ended up coming in ba...

(눈_눈) "....."

"F*cking. Idiot. Ah." Chen DongAn's body rocked as he lightly smacked his head to punish himself. Disappointingly, he was a man who was afraid of pain. The delicate kind.

A heavy sigh left his mouth after calming down. Like old Qin said, his head was lacking in a few important areas. Mo Yating didn't even need to wake up and speak to turn him back into his former little follower.