BTCGHALM: Chapter 5

Back when they first met. Months away from the Olympic Games.

The coach mentioned some newcomers joining their team. His teammates were curious and started busying themselves as they planned for a welcome party however Mo Yating wasn't feeling it, disinterested in the whole thing.

The day came where the newcomers finally came and Mo Yating was unexpectedly surprised.

Out of the aged faces, an exceptional pretty face, a very young man stood out like a sore thumb.

It was a face that easily captivated everyone. With a background like his, he had seen an uncountable amount of good-looking people but the young man had an unspeakable charm that was hard to describe.

Chen DongAn was more than a pretty face. He was a lively and friendly kid that people could easily nurture good feelings with. Very likable and treated everyone well.

Everyone but one exception. Which was him. Mo Yating.

Chen DongAn was very honest at expressing his dislike right from the very first time they met.

Out of pure coincidence, Mo Yating bumped into him in the hallway and before he could even apologize, Chen DongAn scowled and hurriedly left without a word.

At first, Mo Yating thought he was imagining it but whenever they had a chance to be alone, Chen DongAn wouldn't greet him, ignoring him like he was nonexistent. A waste of space.

Uncomfortable, he who was never a person to strike up a conversation, started a topic in attempt but Chen DongAn...

"I'm not interested. (  *'Д')

"....." (°ㅂ°╬)

So really... what...

---
--
-

"WHAT. THE. F*CK. IS. HIS. DEAL?!"

"... Mo Ge. Maybe you did something to offend him ba? " the innocent teammate surnamed 'Duan', was helplessly dragged out by his senior to their usual restaurant.

"Why would you think that I  did something? If something ever happened between us then it would be him who's the problem! And if I did, then why can't he just right out say it? This Ge has a heart as wide as the heavens! Was I ever unreasonable?!" Mo Yating couldn't tolerate it anymore.

This was exactly why he kept himself away from messy relationships. Always disturbing his peace of mind, always bothering his heart.

"He dislikes me? FINE! but can he at least hide it? Can he at least tell me what the damn problem is? pa!"

"Uh... Mo-ge. Maybe you're just overthinking it. I don't think he-"

"That little f*cker! pa!" Mo Yating drank with bubbling rage sitting in his stomach. Teammate Duan only sighed and quietly ate. What his Mo-ge wanted wasn't help but simply for someone to listen to him complaining.

Well, at least he was eating for free.

After that day, Mo Yating switched to the offensive.

Whenever there was a chance privately or publicly, he would directly confront Chen DongAn, his mouth yapping with questions.

"Why do you dislike me?"

"What did I ever do to you?!"

"Do I piss you off whenever you see me?"

"Hey! Hey! Chen DongAn why aren't you talking to me?!"

For the first time. Chen DongAn was so annoyed and-