-

If you don't want to read all of this, it's not a chapter but rather warnings, so if you don't give a fuck about that kind of stuff, you can just skip to the epilogue instead, hope you enjoy <3

Sooo, firstly, hello! Thank you for clicking on this fanfic!

Before you start, I would like to warn you about a few things.

1. This was originally a vent one-shot, so for the first (few) chapters Bakugou might be slightly OOC, as I pretty much placed Bakugou in my shoes and wrote what I felt. I did try to make most of it, Bakugou-like. I would also like to add that most of the thoughts Bakugou has on many events are based on my personal experience as well, (since this is an fanfic)

2. This fanfic includes several sensitive topics, such as anorexia/bulima, intrusive thoughts, mentions of past-abuse/bullying, mentions of past traumatic events. I will try to put each trigger warnings on the chapter, but if you're uncomfortable with any of these topics, this fanfic may not be the one for you. (Especially intrusive thoughts and anorexia/bulim, as they're the main points in this story)

3. Some characters are OOC. This goes with warning number 1, but my writing skills can be horrible "some" times (more like all the time, lmao) and I can have a hard time expressing some characters, or their feelings.

4. This fanfic has very slow updates. I think I don't have to explain on that one lol

5. This is basically like those 4 + 1 things, 4 times his classmates will see how the kidnapping and past villain attacks has effected him, and 1 time they'll help him. (At least I hope)

If you're okay with these, then please proceed! I don't wanna be greedy or anything, but I would appreciate it if you voted or comment on my story! Constructive criticism is welcomed, and advice is more than welcomed!

Ah sorry for blabbering, I hope you enjoy it ^^💕