2. "A monster."

Bakugou flopped himself onto his bed as he finally, finally, cleaned all the vomit from the floor and changed. Although he always felt a little bit better, the outcome of it was always shit.

Maybe he could start vomiting in the shower?

No, throwing up was now an instinctive thing, and he always bolts to the bathroom without even noticing he was going to the bathroom.

...And it was lowkey disgusting, he could never do that.

He pulled the sheets towards him as he snuggled closer to his bed, letting his mind wander

...Why was he doing this? He was strong, not weak, he wouldn't need such an unhealthy habit, right? Then why was he doing this? Who was he doing this for? Was this really necessary? But again, could he break this habit? Was this even a habit?

Immediately regretting his decision, Bakugou forced himself to think about something else, somehow ending in remembering his middle school days.

                                                                                              ...

"Stop muttering nerd, it's annoying."

(A younger) Midoriya snaps his head up to see (a younger) Bakugou glaring at him. 

"I-I'm sorry Kacchan! It's a habit!" 

He squeaked as he waved his hands around nervously, clearly afraid of Bakugou. He smirked at the response, leaning closer to where the greenhead boy was sitting.

"I-I-I-I- Shut up Deku. You're interrupting class- Everyone's sick of you" Midoriya's face turned red as tears pooled in his eyes. A more sinister smile made its way to his mouth as an idea came to him.

"Say, don't you think you deserve a punishment?" 

Midoriya's eyes widened as Bakugou sat on his table, taking away his notebook.

"Boom." 

The notebook in his hands immediately was burnt. He placed it onto Midoriya's head, and tilted his head. "Oops."

He could hear other kids in the classroom laughing.

Midoriya glanced at his teacher, his eyes pleading for help. But the teacher only lazily glanced at him and looked away, a small sneer appearing upon his lips.

"Midoriya, Bakugou, keep it down."

More snickers could be heard.

Midoriya dropped his hands as his face went even more bright red, embarrassed by the negative attention.

"tch."

Bakugou tsked, as he let on a confident smirk on his face.

He let himself get soaked with the attention, confirming he had control over the class.

He was feared, and that showed dominance, so that meant he was strong. 

Or at least that's what his stupid middle-school brain thought.

                                                                                               ...

Now that he thought about it, why did he even bully Midoriya?

Because he was weak, yes, but why? He didn't necessarily hate "quirkless people", it was just Midoriya.

Then it hit him.

He had bullied Midoriya to cover up his insecurities.

Deku, the quirkless loser who could do nothing, always showed more hero-like behavior like wanting to help people, standing up for the weak, and having more zeal....compared to him who had a strong quirk, always tormenting people.

He really was pathetic, really.

He reached his hands in his air, reaching out for the air as he realized so. He could feel himself smiling, something different from the smile he wore in middle school.

"...God, I really am a monster, aren't I?"

                                                                                            ...   

Once again, I hope you enjoyed this part! If you have any advice or ideas, please comment below!

~Nana