5. (1/3) Third Times A Luck? Bull Shit.

(Hello, Nana here! I'm so sorry I didn't post for like 3 months, my motivation and creativity decided to go on a strike and I couldn't write anything that wasn't shit (';ω;')...

Also, I wanted to ask if anyone wanted any ships in this fic? Some people have been asking for some, and I'm not sure. If you do want one, what's the ship? Feel free to comment them below! 

-Also, the reason this chapter is because a) motivation is being a bitch and b) the story will change with who you choose to ship him with-

Another note I would like to make is how Bakugous inner thoughts won't be written with underlines, but with italics instead. Hope you understand.

Again, constructive criticism and opinions/advice are welcomed!)

Bakugo was curled up in his room, wrapping his arms tight around his pillow. Tears escaped his eyes from an overwhelming feeling that took over his heart as it sped up. He silently hiccuped as he recalled his events with his "friends" the past few weeks.

How could he be a hero if he constantly treads his friends like shit? Pushed them away? Hurt them?

Hero's were meant to be a symbol. Undoubted, strong, steadfast, and unshaken by any foe. 

Bakugou tried to be that way, he had pushed down all his doubts and fear until it knotted up inside him. Seemingly creating his drive to win, but in reality, the desire to win was consumed and replaced by the fear of losing. The fear of disappointment. The fear of being left behind.