4. "The second time"

Being stuck in a marble isn't the best thing that could've happenedーbut again it isn't the worst thing that could have happened. The passing thought was a miserable attempt made by Katsuki's brain to stop him from panicking. 

Predictably, it didn't work. His harsh breathing and thudding heart-beats rang in his ears, making the space he was trapped in, seemed smaller than it already was.

Suddenly, he was out of the tight space. 

Burnt skin and fresh mountain air, along with a taint of blood met his nose, his head snapping up, a small attempt to get control of what he was doing when he saw it.

Deku, the kid he grew up with, the one he put down, was screaming, calling a desperate 'Kacchan!' as a cold hand clamped itself on the back of his neck once again, pulling Katsuki into a swirling black hole. 

He could feel burning pain spreading like wild fire from his neck to back.

"Don't come, Deku."

And with that, the world went black.

Bakugou woke up abruptly to the quiet chirping of birds and sunlight that filtered in through his closed curtains. 

Actually no, that was a lie. A huge lie. 

He woke up to a large banging coming from outside of his roomー

By dumbasses, he called classmates (actually friends, which he will never say out loud) screaming and crying at the top of their lungs and the smell of something burning.

"KACCHAN OPEN THE DOOR HOLY SHIT WE BURNT THE BREAD AND I THINK WE KILLED SOMEONE"

Now that he thought about it, there was a strong smell of burntness, and who knows what.

He doesn't even think he wants to know what they managed to burn. Honestly, how much shit and quirks do you need to burn for the stench to reach the fourth fucking floorー

And it was fucking Monday. Monday.

It was still the start of the day, and he was already feeling a headache coming in.

He grumbled and stood up to open the door.

Not knowing that was his first mistake of the day.