5. Back At the Studio

Hey Everyone! Sorry I haven't been updating for a while. I haven't had the time to! Here is an update now though. Thanks! 

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

Alex's POV:

When I poofed back into the studio, Reggie,  Luke, and Julie were standing  there, talking is worried voices.

"Hey Guys!" I called out.

They all turned their heads, looked over at me, and started speaking to me all at the same time. 

"Alex!" Julie yelled.

"Where were you, man?" Luke asked.

"And why are you smiling like you just won a million pizzas?" Reggie asked.  

I stood there for a second, frozen and flustered. Then I felt my ears go red. Luke gasped. 

"Something tells me Alex wasn't just running errands last night," Luke said, with a smirk on his face. 

Reggie looked confused and Julie let out a small giggle. 

"What do you mea- Ohhh," Reggie understood. 

"So what did you do? Other than ditch us to go hang out with your ghost boyfriend," Luke jeered, half joking, half offended. 

"He is not my-

"That's not the point," Julie giggled. 

"Answer me, ALEXANDER," Luke said, a grin spreading on his face.

I blushed and looked down. Luke and Julie sat down next to each other and Julie laid her head on his shoulder. Luke blushed. My genius brain got an idea.

"Okay, I will tell you guys what happened if you explain what is going on between you two," I said, smiling. 

Julie and Luke both were speechless and blushing. Reggie spoke.

"Umm... Alex. Listen, Luke and I are just friends... we may ooze chemistry when we sing together but-"

I rolled my eyes. 

"Not you and Luke, you dork. JULIE and Luke," I clarified. 

Reggie blushed.

"Oh- of course. *Ahem* Carry on," Reggie mumbled awkwardly. 

It was dead silent for a second (no pun intended.) Then I broke it. 

"Do we have a deal?" I asked. 

Julie and Luke looked at each other and nodded. 

"Fine," Luke said, still giving Reggie a questioning look. 

"Okay, cool. You guys explain first, but before that. I have a question: are you two dating?" I asked, mischievously. 

Immediately, Julie yelled, "No!" and Luke yelled "Yes!" They looked at each other signaling the other to play along. And just like that, "Yes!" Julie shouted and "Nope!" Luke yelled. They both gave each other angry looks and looked away from me. 

"I'll take that as a yes," I said. 

"We just- you talk. Please?" Luke begged, as Julie nodded. 

"Okay, fine," I rolled my eyes. 

I explained the entire story to them, leaving out the part where I had my anxiety attack. Once I finished all of them looked like they had just got high on cuteness, which I found a little weird.

"AWWWWWWWWWW," Julie squealed. 

Luke patted me on the back.

"THAT'S MY GUYYYYY! LOOK AT MY LITTLE ALEXANDER, PULLING ALL THE MEEEEENNNNN," Luke bellowed. 

"It's just one gu-," I started.

"Still, to think that Alex got a Significant other before me... man that is sad," Reggie mumbled. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"That's not- Okay. Anyway, it's not like he is my boyfriend..." I mumbled. 

"PUHLEASE! After you kiss him, MULTIPLE TIMES, FALL ASLEEP WITH HIM, AND DITCH US FOR HIM, YOU STILL DON'T REFER TO HIM AS YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" Luke yelled. 

"Well-" I started to blush, "We definitely have something," I trailed off. 

"Dang right you do!" Julie laughed.

I blushed. She was right.  

"Anyways, I think it's about time we have our first official band practice WITHOUT an evil magician looking dead dude threatening us," I observed. 

They all laughed and agreed. We all headed to our instruments, but before we started our jam session, I had a question for Julie. 

"Hey... Julie?"

She looked over at me.

"Mhm?" she responded. 

"Do you think- maybe... only if you want him to of course... could Willie- maybe- come over and- you know... hang out tonight?"

"Of course Alex! From what I know, I can't even see him so if I catch you making out with air, I will know he is here," Julie smirked. 

I blushed. 

"Let's get to rehearsing," I laughed. 

And just like that, things were back to normal. And Willie was coming over tonight... *insert me dancing* WHOOP WHOOP! 

⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟⍟

Hey everyone! I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS SHJKDHKDJHDKJ. I have had no motivation. But I will definitely be more active now. Anygays, I MEAN ANYWAYS- I hope you enjoyed :) Love you all!

- molls :)