2. Magic

(TW: ANXIETY ATTACK)

Alex POV:

After what seemed like hours of us blushing and smiling, Willie finally spoke. 

"So... what happened? How are you still here?"

I explained the story to him and he looked shocked. 

"You could... hug Julie?" he asked quietly.

"Yeah, man. I don't know how it happened but I'm glad I'm back here... with you," I said blushing.

"Me too," Willie said, pushing his long brunette locks out of his eyes.

I really wanted to touch his hair. I had no idea why, but it seemed nice. 

"Hey, you know what hotdog? Just for old times sake, how about we yell... in this museum. Again... ," Willie said.

"Man, I don't know if I-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Willie screamed like a mad man. It reminded me of a song Julie was listening to. 

🎵oH ShE's SweEt BuT a pSyChO🎵

"Come on man. You know the drill."

"Ahhhhhhh," I screamed weakly. 

Boy. Do I really HAVE to embarrass myself, again?

"Do we really have to do this every time? You gotta really feel it man," he said grabbing me by my shoulders.

Ooh. He touched me again. Ok, maybe I'll do it just this once. For Him. 

✰✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Willie's POV:

When Alex yelled, it was loud, chaotic, yet beautiful. I could hear the pain in his voice. It was so hard to restrain myself from pulling him into another hug. Once Alex was done screaming, he sat down on the floor, looking really distraught.

"Hey, Alex? You ok?"

No response. I started to worry. Alex put his head in his hands and started trembling. 

"Alex!" I said, bending down to him. 

I was officially freaking out. Alex was having an anxiety attack. I put my hands on his.

"Hey, it's ok. Breathe in, and out,"

Alex looked at me with red eyes and did as I told him to.

"Good, Alex," I soothed him.

He started to shake again.

"It's ok. I'm here. Don't worry," I said.

I wrapped my arms around him and brought him close. I could hear him breathing. Alex buried his head in my shirt and grabbed onto it for dear life.

"I got you," I said rubbing his back.

I leaned my head down to look at him. He lifted his head off of my shirt and his breathing became normal again. I saw the tear stains he had left.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked calmly.

Alex nodded weakly. Although he was crying, his blue eyes still sparkled with just as much beauty as usual. 

"When I was still getting those jolts, I was so worried about crossing over. I knew I would never see you again. Willie, I love you and I truly don't know what I would do without you, and losing you... I can't even think about it," Alex said. 

Wow, I thought. Alex loves me. 

"Alex, I am so sorry I put you through all of this. You are the most special ghost I have ever met and I never intended to make you hurt this bad. I love you, hotdog," I said.

And before I could think about it, I pressed my lips on to his. After he said I love you, I slowly felt Caleb's curse go away. Thats what it was. Only an act of true love could break Caleb's hold on you. And I love Alex.  

✰✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Alex POV:

Oh. My. Freaking. God. 

Willie just kissed me. When he pressed his mouth onto mine, I felt my eyes go wide. I had NEVER kissed anyone before. Dang, I wish I had popped a few breath mints in my mouth before he kissed me. Oh right, I can't eat. The kiss was passionate, but over pretty quick. When Willie and I pulled away from each other, it got really quiet for a second. Then we both smiled and giggled.

"Hey, Alex! Look!," Willie said.

Caleb's stamp rose out of his wrist and disintegrated into the air. 

"Thank you Alex," Willie whispered.

"No, thank you for holding me while I cried," I muttered. "The guys never do that for me. You made me feel better. It was like magic."

"Any time, hotdog," Willie said. "We should probably head out of here. We don't want to run into any other ghosts." 

"Yeah," I said. "I have the perfect spot."

And just like that, Willie took my hand and we both poofed out.

✰✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Hey guys! Sorry it took so long for me to update. School sucks and finals are my priority at the time. Thank you so much for the support and love on my first chapter. I hope you enjoyed this one too! Suggestions are always welcomed. I love to hear all of your ideas! I will have my next chapter out ASAP, I just need some time for school. Thanks for understanding!

- molls :)