Chapter 1: Stuck

Hey, guys! Thanks for choosing this story! I am busy editing the chapters, to make them better for you. Enjoy!

Fuli's POV:

𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥. 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥  𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴. 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 .. .... .... 𝘒𝘪𝘰𝘯.

Kion's POV:

"Okay guys, we're just waiting for Fuli and then we can go." I said. "Hey guys. Sorry I'm late."Apologizes Fuli. "It's ok Fuli." Says Beshte.

"Ono, you know what to do." I say.

"Affirmative." Salutes Ono.

Ono flys off and The Lion Guard head out on their morning patrol. "Hapana!" They hear Ono scream. "What's wrong Ono?" Asks Fuli. "The Zebras are stamping and they're running straight for the baboons!" Ono answers.

"Hevi Kebisa!!" I yelled.

"We have to help them!" Said Bunga.

"Til the Pridelands end!" I yell. "The Lion Guard defends!" Yells everyone.

They finally reached the zebras and it was time for a plan. Luckily, like always, Kion had a plan.

"Fuli and Bunga, You save the baboons. Me, Beshte and Ono will round up the herd." Orders Kion. "Why do I have to help the baboons?" Asks Fuli. "Because the baboons like you more than any of us." I explain. "Ugh. Fine." Fuli complains.

They all go their separate ways. In about 5 minutes they are done. They then carry on with their patrol.

Me and Fuli were congratulating each other on the save when all of a sudden the ground begins to shake and crack. We try to run but before we could the  ground begins to break and we fell down into a ditch.

Bunga, Beshte and Ono rush towards us but we fell before they could get there. I couldn't see a way out. We were stuck!!!

Ohhh no. What will happen to Kion and Fuli. Will they get out or will they not. Find out in the next chapter. P.S plz tell me if you are liking this story so far. Then I will make more chapters. Thanks 😊

- Author ✍️