Chapter 8: Coming Home

Fuli's POV:

I couldn't believe it. I was going home and me and Kion were finally going to be mates. This was the best day I have had since my exile. I started heading back towards Harmony Falls to say goodbye to everyone.

Nuko: Fuli? What are you doing back so early?
Fuli: Nuko! I just got the best news. I am no longer exiled from the Pridelands! Isn't that great.
Nuko: Fuli that's amazing. Go, go home to your friends and to Kion. We'll come visit you.
Fuli: And I'll come visit you.

We both hugged as we said our last goodbyes. I then ran off towards the Pridelands. I was going home. Don't you worry. I am coming home. Then I started to sing.

( plz pretend that Fuli is singing. I thought this song would fit the scene really well. )

Fuli:

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘺
𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘶𝘱
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴
𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴

𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴
𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘍𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵
𝘉𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘯
𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴

𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴
𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴
𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦
𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦

I'm coming home no matter what it takes. I will see you again. I won't stop until I do.

Rafiki's POV:

Hahahaha. I told the young cheetah about the lift. She should be on her way by now. Then all of a sudden some leaves in a gust of wind flew around Rafiki.
Rafiki: I know Mufasa. Simba made a mistake but he fixed it. Now Kion will be happy and him and Fuli will get reunited.
Wind: "Wosh, wosh"
Rafiki: Eish, Mufasa. Everything is going to be fine. Don't get you leaves in a pile.
Finally the wind left and was left alone to meditate.
Rafiki: "whispers to self" Run young cheetah. Run.

Fuli's POV:

I was running as fast as I could. I have to get to the Pridelands. Pride Rock. I can see Pride Rock. I leaped over the river and when I landed   I noticed that was back. I had come home.
Fuli: Bunga? BUNGA!!!
Bunga. Wha! FULI!

I hugged him. So hard he could barely breathe.
Bunga: Need....... air.
Fuli: Oh, sorry Bunga. I just really missed you.
Bunga. It's okay. I missed you too. Come on, let's go find Beshte and Ono then we can head to Pride Rock for your wedding.
Fuli: I'm right behind you Bunga.

We ran off to find Ono first. Ono was so happy to see me he could barely talk. Then we headed to look for Beshte. Beshte was so happy to see me he accidentally splashed me with water. I didn't mind because I missed him so much. We all then padded on to Pride Rock where we were greeted by Rafiki.
Rafiki: Welcome back Fuli. Zazu and Ono, you need to gather everyone for the wedding. Beshte and Bunga you go get Kion ready.
All ( except Fuli ): Ok Rafiki.
Fuli: What about me Rafiki?
Rafiki: You must go inside. Nala and Kiara will get you ready. Come on, go.
Fuli: On it Rafiki!

I padded into the cave where Nala and Kiara were ready to help. We chatted as the got me ready. Now, it was time. I walked out to the ledge of Pride Rock where I saw Kion standing looking behind him to look at me. He had the biggest smile I have ever seen on him. I walked up next to him and the wedding began.
Rafiki: Animals of the Pridelands. Today we celebrate the first uniting of a cheetah and a lion since Rotina was queen.

He turned round and put paint on our foreheads. Kion got brown and I got green because it was the colors of our eyes.
Rafiki: I officially would like to say that Fuli and Kion are now mates!

The animals cheered at the sight of us. We could tell the were all excited about this.
Kion: I missed you Fuli.
Fuli: I missed you too Kion. I wander what the future holds for us.
Kion: I guess we will just have to wait and see my love.
Fuli: "nuzzles Kion"
Kion: " nuzzles Fuli"
Fuli: "whispers" My love.

Ok, sorry but that was the end. I really enjoyed writing this story. I hope you enjoyed.

— Author ✍️