donderdag - 4.30pm

I was alone, smoking a cigarette, when I felt a presence near me.
- Shit, you scared me !
- Sorry, answered the boy behind me, wasn't my intention.
We stayed quiet a few secondes before he decided to indroduce himself.
- Jens.
- Lucas.
- Nice name. Happy to meet you.
- Nice to meet you too ! Are you new in school ?
- I am, I transfered from Netherlands.
- Really, why ?
- Nothing important, I moved for my parents work.
- Shitty.
- Yes, kinda.
- Why didn't you stayed at the choir meeting ?
- I don't know, choir aren't really my things. What did you do by the way ?
- We have to make out with our pair, and if we were two boys, in front of everybody.
- Wait, really ?
- No, of course not !
- Oh god, you scared me !
- Again ? I am starting to think I am really scary then !
We both laugh and when I start to say something else, I heard a girl voice calling me.
- Lucas !
She appears in front of us and I can recognize her; Tess.
Tess is Olivia's best friend, who is Isa's ex-bestfriend. We made out at a party and now she is always after me. She is really pretty, and interesting, but I guess she isn't really my type.
- Why didn't you stayed with me at the choir ? Oh, sorry, I didn't introduce myself, I am Tess !
- Jens, nice to meet you !
- Oh, you are the deutch Jens ! Olivia told me you were in her english class, she thinks you are cute !
- Really ? Well, she is pretty.
- I'll her, she'll be happy ! Anyways, she continue, sitting between me and Jens, how did you met ?

-----

Hey ! I saw that 50 persons read my story, it may sound like nothing but I am glad people enjoy what I am writing ! Sorry that I didn't really posted lately, I was really busy with school. Bye and thank you !