zondag - 4pm

Like every sunday afternoon, I am at the skatepark. After skating during hours, I decided to sit on the side and watch Kes, my best friend, continue to walk the ramps. Kes is a tall guy with brown hair and brown eyes. I am watching him, in a platonic way, of course. How else could I look at him ?

- Hey, Lucas. Are you doing good ?

Jayden, Kes's friend, come sit next to me.

- By the way, there is no pastas anymore.

At first, Jayden was just Kes's new friend, and with time, he became my friend too, and my flatmate.

- You can buy it by yourself, or ask Ralph.

Ralph was our other flatmate.

- Come on, he prefer fucking random guys in his room that buying fucking pastas. Can't you do it ?

- Ok, Jayden, I will buy pastas.

- Thank you , you're the best.

After a few minutes, Kes come sit next to us.

- Did you plan anything on next sunday ? Isa is throwing a party.

- And she is inviting you ? laugh Jayden.

- Of course, mate, we stayed friends.

Isa was Kes's ex-girlfriend and my other best friend. She was one of the coolest girls I've ever met and Kes was very lucky to have her; I mean, before everything fell apart. Apparently, they manage to stay friends, even if I suspect Kes to still having feelings for her.

- I have nothing to do, I'll come.

- Yes, me too.