vrijdag - 4.40pm

- I can swear it, I am gonna fuck her tonight.
Jayden met this girl a week ago, and now, he couldn't stop talking about her.
- Really ? You say that everyday, aswered Kes.
- Don't you understand ? She is gonna be at Tess's party ! This is my chance, guys.
- Anyways, Lucas, you bring the beers.
- What ? No !
- Bro, you owe me that. I paid for it last time.
- Shit, you're right. Ok, I'll buy them.
It's only in the bus that I realized that I forgot my money at home. Going back to take it was gonna take so much time. I was wondering what to do when I spotted a familiar face; Jens. Yes, obviously, he had to be in the same bus than me.
I looked at him a few seconds. He was looking a the window, his headphones on his ears. Shit, I was not supposed to feel that again. I was gonna turn my head when he spotted me and went to say hi.
- Hey, Lucas ! Doing good ?
- Great, what about you ?
- It has kinda been a Shitty day, but it's better now.
- God, I have to buy beers and I forgot my wallets. I am so stupid.
- Really ? I have some beers at home if you want to. My parents aren't home.
- Oh, it's really nice, but I don't want to bother you.
- You're not, it's a pleasure. You're coming ? he said before stepping outside of the bus. I had no other choice than following him.

As soon as we step in his flat, he invites me in his room, two beers in his hands. His room was still a bit empty, probably due to the fact that he only moved one month ago, but there still was a few pictures with his friends on the wall, and three drawings.
- I have something to show you.
He fastly got out of his room, making me follow him. He got out of the apartment et take a stairs that lead to a superior step. After running in the stairs, we finally reach our destination.
- Tada. he says, showing me his roof with a view on a part of the city.
- Wow. That's beautiful.
- It is, right ? It may sound stupid, but I love being on building roofs. It makes me feel powerful.
From where I was, I was able to see tons of roofs, a park and the station dock that was in front of his building.
He seats on a chair that previously was here, telling me to seat in the one next to him. He gives me a beer when I seat.
We start talking about basic things, why did he moved here, school, he tells me about his best friend, Robbe, and ask me what I do for the hollidays, that start the next week. Apparently, he stays in Utrecht like me.
- What do you listen to ? What kind of music ? he finally asks me.
- Mostly old school music, I answer. The Beatles, Pixies, Eliott Smith. What about you ?
- That's great ! I have various taste, I think. Do you know The Neighboorhood ?
- No, never heard about it.
- What ? You never heardt about The Neighboorhood ? You have to listen !
- I will.
- Promise ?
- Promise.
We stay without talking a few minutes. The silence is not arkward, it's even relaxing. He turns his head to look at me, and my heart start racing in my chest. Before I start to loose myself in my toughts, he start :
- I am so hungry ! Come, we are gonna eat something.
We go back in his flat, then in his kitchen. He start taking random products in his cupboards ; yoghurt, oil, sugar, flour, eggs, lemon, bacon, jam.
- I am gonna bake a cake.
- With bacon, lemon and blueberry jam ?
- Absolutely. That's tasty.
- God, you're really strange.
- Yeah, but you like it.
After making the cake, we finally decide to taste it. I put a little piece in my mouth, a bit afraid of the taste.
- So ?
- Fuck, it's good.
- I told you you would like it !
We stay talking in his kitchen during around fifteen minutes. I see a few messages from Jayden and Kes on my phone, but I choose to ignore it, not wanting to cut the moment.

Suddently, he stand up.
- Shit, I forgot, I am supposed to pick up someone at the station !
- Don't worry, I have things to do.
- Sorry to chase you, it's just really important.
- It's nothing, really !
We fastly leave, and when I am in the street, I can't help myself but looking at the dock where he is ; he smile, seeing a girl with brown hair and bangs, before he kisses her. I turn around and start walking again, trying to ignore this feeling in my heart.