𝐊𝐞𝐪𝐢𝐧𝐠 • 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Requested: No :3

Fluff I guess?

Au:

Prompt: Your a Criminal who was caught stealing and now your running from the Qixing.
· · ──────·本·──────· ·

"Your never going to catch me~." "Oh, really?" "Caught you..."

Y/n's Pov

  'Today is just not the day huh.' I thought to myself as I just kept running. I was currently being chased  by the Millelith who are trying their best to capture me. 'Man these guys are very persistent...'. I decided to lead them all around the harbor to get them off my tail and surely enough it worked.

  Now I'm sitting in an alleyway catching my breath from all that running. I hear the Millelith running around looking for me. Thankfully they don't come anywhere near the alleyway I am at. I can hear the Millelith going farther away so I get up and get ready to head back to my hideout.

  "I thought you'd be around here..." a familiar voice spoke from the shadows. "Hm? Well if isn't the Yuheng of the Qixing. Here to catch me and turn me in? Or is it that miss me that much you came to see me." I say teasing the purpled hair female. "Yeah right, like I would miss a thief like you. Just give up and turn yourself in Y/n." Keqing replies in a cold tone making me a bit uneasy.

  "Ouch my heart- How could someone so pretty be so cold." I said clutching my chest like I've been heartbroken. Keqing didn't say anything but I could tell she was flustered. "Aw is the Yuheng flustered because I called her pretty~?". Keqing glared at me which made the uneasiness come back. "Well I would love to chat more with you but I should get going now." I say pulling my hood over my head waving while I start leaving the alleyway.

  "Hey! Get back here I'm still talking to you!" Keqing said slightly yelling at me but I just ignored her. I quickly make my way out of the harbor without getting caught by the Millelith. I made sure that I wasn't being followed and headed back to my hideout. It was a small cave not far from the harbor. By a glance it wasn't very visible but if you took a closer look it you would find a hideout filled with stuff that would sell for quite a lot.

  It wasn't the best place but it was a decent place after adding some decorations. I put everything in a save place and lay on the hammock I made. I was pretty tired and wanted to get some rest but something or should I say someone kept appearing in my mind. A certain purple haired female to be exact.

  'Stop thinking about her! You can't fall in love Y/n, your a criminal and she's apart of the Qixing. Why would someone like her even like you.' I started getting frustrated and get off the hammock. 'I guess I should go for a walk since I can't sleep...'. I make my way out of the cave and walk around till I reach a small hill. I sat down and looked up at the stars. My hair flows as a soft breeze comes by. I stay out for a bit before heading back and getting some sleep.

-Timeskip a week  later-

  It's been a week since my last robbery. I've been thinking about the next location to hit up next. It was currently night and I was coming up to the next location. Just as I thought there were many Millelith guarding the entrance. "Looks like I'm going to have to find another way in..." I mumbled to myself as I scanned the area.

  I spotted an open window and noticed there weren't Millelith guarding anywhere near there. "Strange...". I make my way up to the window without the Millelith noticing. I climbed into the window and started looking around for anything worth value. I didn't find much but I did find a ring. 'Not the best but it will do...' I thought as I put it in my bag.

  Just as I was about to head out a voice called out making me jump. "And where do you think your going...". I turned around and saw Keqing pointing her sword at me. "Oh it's you, I thought you were the Millelith...". "Give up Y/n. And return all the items you have stolen." Keqing says glaring and bring the tip of her sword to my neck. "Hmm I suppose I could..." I say pushing the sword away from my neck.

  "But then again where's the fun in that? If you want me to give up your going to have to catch me first.". I let out soft laugh and smiled knowing I would never be caught. Keqing just stayed quiet and stared at me. "Well I should get going before the sunrises. It was a nice conversation but I should take my-". I was suddenly interrupted by a shock of eletro energy.

  I quickly dodged it before it hit me. 'What the heck-!'. "I will catch you tonight and make you return the items you stole. Even if it takes awhile." Keqing said sounding slightly angry. We started at each other until I quickly jumped out of the window and started running from rooftop to rooftop of the buildings. Keqing quickly following after me. 'Jeez she's fast-'.

  Luckily the Millelith didn't seem to notice the two of us running on the rooftops. I tried to lose her by running around the harbor but it didn't work. I was starting to get a bit tired but I kept running. I couldn't get caught now. I lead her to the top of Mt. Tianheng thinking I could lose her but I didn't. Now I'm currently standing near edge of the mountain with Keqing standing a few feet away from me.

  "There's no where left to run Y/n. Stop this and give all you stole back." Keqing says crossing her arms. "Until you catch me I will never stop. Besides your never going to catch me~" I say teasing her. "Oh really...?" She said but I didn't quite get the rest.
Suddenly she quickly ran toward me cutting me off guard. She grabbed me by my waist with one hand and sword  slightly poking my side.

  "Caught you..". I face started to heat up. 'Too close-'. "So now that your trapped will you give up?" Keqing said keeping her grip on me just in case I pulled anything. "Y-yes yes! Just let me go-". "Fine but if you pull anything, I swear-". "I won't- I swear!" I say resulting her to let go.  I take a couple seconds to breathe. "So you gonna lock me up now that you caught me?" I ask her.

  Keqing shakes her head. "I just want you to return what you stole...". "But I thought you wanted me to-". "Listen Y/n, I don't know why but something in my heart doesn't want to do that. So just give back the stuff you stole.". I looked at Keqing nodded. I gave Keqing the items that I stole tonight. "Thank you... I will go return these now.". Keqing turned around and started to walk away.

  I watched her leave feeling empty a bit. I returned to the small cave and laid on the hammock. 'What was that feeling earlier...'. I laid there for a bit until I eventually fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning I saw a familiar face in front of me. "Keqing...? KEQING!?!" I exclaimed failing out of the hammock. "What are you doing here!?!?". "You told me where you stayed last night, so I could return the stuff you stole.".

  "Ah that's right..." I said getting up. "Well there's the stuff.". I point to a table with a the items that I took. "It's quite a lot so you can borrow my bag. I'm just going to head back to bed now..." I said laying in the hammock again. I could hear Keqing picking up the items and putting them in my bag. Sighing I got up and went to help her. "There now you have all the items back. So... You should go now...". Keqing thanked me and turned to leave but suddenly stopped.

  "Hey Y/n... Do you think we could meet up sometime...?" Keqing spoke quietly. "Oh- uh- I guess we could... But why would you want to meet up with me?". "I know it's weird considering that you're a criminal and I'm apart of the Qixing. But I guess it because you've caught me like I caught you... So what do you say... Could we get to know each other better..?" Keqing said making my heart flutter. "I'd love too..." I say smiling at her.

· · ──────·本·──────· ·
Keqing needs to come home, I'm going to cry if she doesn't come home soon. :')