===Chapter 1===

Y\N pov

It was my third year in high school. It was also the tenth anniversary of my mom's and twin siblings death.
I was walking to my locker when Eida kings slammed me against the wall.
"Well, if it isn't the freak, Y\N L\N"
I stayed completely silent.
"Awww. Cat got your tongue~" she said in a mocking tone.
"What do you want..."
" I was thinking, and then I noticed... You've been getting mighty bold lately. "
She glared at me. "Now." She then kneed me in the stomach .
I gasped for air, now holding my stomach in pain
"I'll make sure to make you suffer more later, freak." She walked away.
The only person who tolerated me walked over.
"Y\N are you okay?" Alasia Blackheart asked.
"Yeah, I'm fine" she held out her hand to help me up and I took it.
"So heading to lunch?"
"No, I was getting my book. I'm supposed to be helping Theodosia study."
" Ahh, I see. So after that wanna get coffee or something? "
"No, I'm gonna visit my mom's grave."
" Oh, well I hope everything ends up okay then! " Alasia then saw its boyfriend and ran up to him.

Flashback

I was coloring in my bedroom. I then heard the front door open and slam
Five minuets earlier.... "When you hear daddy come home, hide under your bed okay Y\N?"
"Okay momma..."
Five minuets later.
I hid underneath my bed. I listened closely to my parents conversation
"Where's the money." My father said in his cold voice
"I used it to buy food for the children. And just yesterday it was Y\N's birthday..."
"I don't care. I'm in debt. I need to pay back my dealer or I'm dead." He said not caring about me, or my pregnant mother.
" I'm tired of your bullshit M\N
"Y\N, or the twins. "
"What...?"
" Y\N or the twins. "
"...the twins"
"Trick question bitch." He grabbed his hand gun and shot her.
End flashback
I was sobbing. I ran to the bathroom not caring of anyone saw me.